start

Paradise Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The story begins with a girl who look so simple in uniform of Seoul High School.

Her longhairstraggling like theother girlsin general. Her eyes busy to read a thick book which is now in her grasp. She did not care about other people call her a 'Bookworm', She only care if her ears heard people’s call she is ‘DUMB’. It hurt her even more. Sulli just HATE it.

Sulli remembered the incident yesterday morning that was enough to make her chest heavy.

“These marks won't get you in.”

She stared in disbelief. “I studieduntillate at night sir. Andthe results……?!!”

“You'll have to take a study year, or more, and try the exams again.”

He added, “At this rate your friends will graduate before you even start.”

Sulli just looked down. Her mental breakdown.

“what's going on ?? Why won't you concentrate??? Life is not a game, Miss Choi”

 

Since then, Sulli doesn't care about her look. the main goal in her life is to pass the final exams. Although she did not want.

Every time Sulli remember this morning, was not constantly cursing her honest teacher before.

 

 “I know isn't GAME, old bald jerk! Change your jersey sometimes!” she murmured.

 

Sulli took her first entrance exam when she was five, for a famous university’s primary school.

But in life? first great test her failed miserably. It wasn't failing that bothered her, but it was her mother.

Sulli thought she might abandon her dumb brat daughter.

So from that day on, She studied harder more than anyone.

She got her own back by qualifying for one of the top high schools. But her little brother,

who was much smarter than Sulli was taking exams by then.

So, her mother focused on him. And It was as if she’s been set free.

 

 

Lee Taemin. Her only one crush first love. Anything about him, its jus perfect in Sulli's brain. Her angel eyes, a gentleman, sweet, respected by all people and the most importantly, he once invites Sulli dinner. For Sulli, dinner with him is like a beautiful nightmare. She never thought, that her mother would lock Sulli in the room so she did not go on a date.The reason is quite simple. Her mother did not allow Sulli to have a boyfriend before she graduated from high school. It doesn't make a sense.

After that,  Sulli even ashamed to meet hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter