History

Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you still remember when you said you really like me whenever I was on stage?” Luhan was suddenly surprised when Kai started talking out of blue about their past.

Luhan was a big fan of Galaxy, more likely a fan of Kai, there was even a time when he accidentally met Kai while riding a bicycle and he almost fall out of his bike since it was so sudden and he don’t know what to do.

“You know, you are being so high mister.” Luhan said as he placed the plate on the table.

“Umma, appa, tell me more of your story.” Leon said with a happy tone and all Luhan can do is sigh since Leo is really fond of Kai’s stories.

“You know Leo...” Kai started as he pulled Leo on his lap. “Your umma really likes your appa, so much...” Luhan was about to say something when Kai smiled to him, telling him that is was really true. “Your umma here, always buy Galaxy CDs.”

“Galaxy CDs?”

“Yup, that was the group appa was in, it was a good group, we won many awards and won many hearts of young teens.” Kai said as Luhan pout on the side listen to the story, Luhan knew it, Kai was definitely a playboy, and it’s obvious that lots of girls and even guys like him.

“But appa, umma is lucky?” Leo asked gaining the attention of Luhan and Kai.

“Why?”

“Because umma is with you.” Kai smiled and Luhan blushed.

“That’s it...” Luhan stood up. “Let’s eat.”  Leo and Kai smiled to each other when they saw Luhan that was pretty much annoyed and embarrassed.

 

~

 

“Umma, appa.” Again Luhan and Kai looked at their son who is on their bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter