SHylaciaMS - 3 Days

Year of The Horse Review Shop & Graphics Shop - Finished
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Days

| A nice, short, simple title. Easy to love |

 

Story Type: Chaptered

Story Status: Completed

Genre: Drama, Tradegy, Romance

Character(s): Kris(Main Character), Haneul(Main Character), Joongki(Main Character), Lay(Kris' Cousin), Tao(Kris' Best Friend), EXO (Supporting Characters)

Direct Audience: For people who like romance, and nice short love stories full of hope.

Summary (Beware; spoilers): The Male lead (Kris) got into an accident and fell into a three day coma; leaving his girlfriend which he was about to propose to depressed and sad. But God had given Kris a chance to live again. But he had to go through a three day mission: He had to let his spirit into Joongki's body - making everyone think that Kris is really in a coma, and Joongki is just the guy that triggered the accident  and his own spirit is within himself. But, along the way, Haneul and Kri's' friends suspect that Joongki is not Joongki. But Kris who is actually is Joonki's body must propose who Haneul in three days. Kris receives help from the Exo members - hoping Joongki is actually Kris. Haneul accepts the proposal and the mission is completed. But in the end, it appears that Kris was actually dreaming the entire time.

Fix-Ups/What it should be (Usually just the foreword and description): Foreword: He was going to propose to her... But, The accident... The red blood... The guy... "Kris! No!" she cried in pain. Looking at her loved one lying still on the bed as he uses the ventilator to breathe. He had a .... And had no chance to live anymore... A messenger came to help him... But, he must follow all the rules in order to stay alive. Can he manage to follow all the rules?

-SMS-

"Haneul, this is me; Kris. Sorry for leaving you like this. I promise I'll be back soon... Just wait, okay. I love you, baby"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter