Leaderbrokenstar - Smile for Me

Year of The Horse Review Shop & Graphics Shop - Finished
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Smile for Me

(click click clickity-click)

(made this for you, take it if you want)

Title: I'm assuming that Smile for Me would be something Yun says to Kai. It's interesting, he really is emotionless. 

 

Genre: If I was the author, I would put my story under romance, fantasy, and angst.

Angst I'm actually not sure because there seems to be a lot of light hearted parts that don't fit in a angst type story.

 

Description: The first paragraph is good, but I can clearly see it starts with 2nd person, but the last line was a first person POV, that should be corrected.

I also found several grammar and spelling errors, please spell check.

The second part had a little too much repetition and questioning. Especially the word 'she'.

Overall it was nice, readers will understand it and it's just a brief summary of the story (which is good because you don't want to put long paragraphs).

The plagiarizing warning has a bigger font than the actual description which should be switched because a bigger font catches more attention. You want the readers to focus on the story not the warnings, though they are very important. 

 

Foreword: Again, I spot some spelling and grammar mistakes (like the difference between then and than), please consider spell check, it's located in the tool bar in editing mode.

Half mean 1 out of 2. She can't be half of three ethnicities. Or you can say 'part' instead of saying 'half'.

I didn't get how Kai can be non-talkative and emotionless but still get girls, but if that's what you want, I can't do anything about it.

People with the same personalities tend to stick together, Kai being emotionless but still being friends with a group of rowdy b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter