one

Horizons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A soft breeze ruffles Luhan’s hair waking up him. Luhan sits up slowly looking around in confusion. This is definitely not his bedroom is the first thought to enter his mind.

Luhan stares out at the expanse before him. If he wasn’t so confused right now he would think the view is the most beautiful he has ever seen. Right before them is a drop off but past that just below is a large lake framed by tall mountains that go on for miles. The sun just rose and sits just above the horizon bathing the whole scene in golden sunlight.

A groan sounds from beside Luhan and he averts his gaze to the lump lying next to him. All Luhan can see is hair peeking out from the top of the blanket but he already knows who it is, it wouldn’t be anyone else.

“Minseok, wake up.” Luhan nudges the lump.

Another groan and Minseok is sitting up rubbing his eyes. “My head hurts so bad,” he groans. “What--” Minseok’s mouth drops open as he takes in the sight just as Luhan had.

They both stay silent for a while just looking out at the scene which looks like something right out of a movie.

“How did we get here?” Minseok asks looking around at the rest of his surroundings.

Directly in front of them is a drop off, to their sides and behind them it’s all forest.

Luhan shakes his head. “I can’t remember for the life of me.” Luhan looks around the area taking in tiny details that he missed when he woke up. He can see that they were drinking, and quite a lot, there’s bottles scattered all around the dirty mattress which looks like it was dragged here, but from where?

“Did we do this while we were drunk last night?” Minseok asks. “How did we even manage to get this mattress up here? Wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter