I'm Sorry..

YOU!

"You left. Mianhe. I didn’t mean.. I just want to buy the doll so you don’t use your money. I’ll buy that doll for you." Daehyun talk to himself.

He run to the store and god thanks. Its still open. He looks the doll and smilling like he got a lotere (?) “got it!” Daehyun bring and pay the doll. He told the cashier “made as gift, please”.

Daehyun left the store and go back home. He checks his phone and make a call to Luna. But, she’s didn’t answer it.

“ah mianhae, Luna-ya.” 

***

Luna’s house.

“I HATE JUNG PABO!” yelled Luna. Her Oppa, Leeteuk ask her why she yelled so loud.

“what’s wrong? Are you fight with him?” Luna nods.

“he’s hold my hand toooo tight and it makes me hurt, and, he won’t me buy a rillakuma doll.” Luna share with her oppa.

“why he won’t you buy that?”

“he told that i’m 24th and its not suit to play with that thing. I HATE IT. I just LOVE that doll than him, NOW!” she yells and still mad. Leeteuk knows her feeling, and asks her to sleep.

“go sleep, you’re tired.” She’s nods and in to her room.

***

3 days later, 08 February

Luna walks alone and she got a call from Leeteuk.

“eo, oppa, why?”

where are you?” Leeteuk asks on the phone.

“em somewhere, why?”

with Daehyun?

“aniya. i'm alone. We broke up. Why oppa?”

ah, ok. Don’t come to home late, and I’ll kick you out haha” Luna’s pouts.

“aish, ok.” She’s walking to many store. And finally, she enter the dollstore again like before. She’s looking again and didn’t find the rillakuma doll as she want.

“eopseo. Excuse me, where’s the kuma’s doll who wore an apron?” she asks.

“oh, sorry, that’s sold.”

“any another same doll?”

“no, sorry. That’s limited version.” Luna out the store and about to cry.

Luna call someone and like she’s mad and about to cry.

hallo *with low voice*

“that’s your fault. The doll I want is sold. If you don’t ban me to buy the doll, the doll will be mine. I HATE YOU JUNG PABO!”

mianhae.” Daehyun’s voice seems so low.

where are you now?” he asks.

“everywhere.” Luna’s mad.

I want to meet you, can?

“I won’t. our relationship is end and don’t try to find me. Ah, and now, the last I calling you. Bye”

***

February, 12.

Leeteuk yells and calling Luna to wake up.

“I WOKE UP OPPA!” she yells back. Luna seems lazy to woke up early in this morning. She’s look at the mirror.

“aish, I really mess.” Luna wash her face and put a bb cream on her face. She looks a frame. There’s a photo her with Daehyun with a flat face but keep nice. Luna hide that frame with a bottle of perfume. But, she takes the frame.

I don’t know, the day is come. The day that I won’t but I really hate you. But, I miss you. Aish, why..” Luna confused.

“Luna, breakfast already.”

“ne, oppa!”

***

Luna and Leeteuk are eating quietly. Leeteuk start to conversation.

“are you sure broke up with Daehyun?” Luna just nods.

“I met him before and he gave me this. He told me that it’s for you.” Leeteuk give a little box to Luna and she takes it. She’s shock with the inside.

“what???” the kuma’s doll Luna want inside.

Luna can’t believe Daehyun bought and gave it to her.

“I asks him about your relationship. He’s admit that he’s always late and make a mistakes. He felt sorry to you.” Luna still shocked.

“why he didn’t tell me this.”

“he’s afraid to talk to you.” Luna looks to her oppa.

“he told me that he ban you to buy this cause he wants to buy this, as present for you. He never let you to use your money to buy this.” Leeteuk says.

“ok, I have to work. Bye.” Luna still the same, shocked. She wants to meet Daehyun but she remember her words that she never let Daehyun to find her. But now, she wants to meet Daehyun. Luna try to calling Daehyun but she’s cancel.

“eotteokhe..” she’s thinking..