YOU!!

YOU!

February, 05.

Snows are falling. The outside full of snow. The girls sitting on the café alone. She’s looking outside like she waiting for someone.

“did he come?” tought herself. She’s checks her phone and still don’t get a message from him. She’s drinking her coffee and enjoy the cheesecake.

“your cheesecake already but you still not coming yet.” She’s pouts.

Luna, her name. she’s buzy with a game on her phone and this time she’s shocked.

“YA! Who’s covering my eyes? I can’t look.” Luna yells. “guess what..?” this deep voice. Luna knows who’s that.

“YA! Jung pabo! Take your hands pabo aish.” Luna mad.

Daehyun take his hands and laugh when he looks Luna’s face.

“I mess now huh.” Luna said. “ahahaha cute my sunyoungie.” He sits in front of Luna and eat Luna’s cheesecake.

“don’t eat my cheesecake. You have yours.” Still yell and mad. Daehyun busy with the cheesecake.

“why you must yelled like this aish.” Luna still mad. “why you came late? I waited you 2 hours!”

“mianhae, I have work.” Daehyun apologize and smiles at her. “next time, I’ll come in time.”

“promise?” he nods.

*** 

They out from the café and walking together. Tonight must be cold than usual. Luna caught that Daehyun didn’t wore the gloves.

“where’s your gloves?” Daehyun look at her.

“I forgot to wore this kekeke” Luna pats his back. “it’s cold. How can you forget about this aish jinjja.” Daehyun chuckles.

Luna walks on dollstore. Daehyun follows her. Luna looking around and sometime she’s take a doll and feels like she’s imagining. Daehyun just seeing her.

“I love it. Is it cute right? I want to buy it now.” Daehyun hold her.

“no, you can’t.” Daehyun’s looks mad. “why?” Luna asks. Daehyun take her from the store and go away from the store.

“YA! Appo. My hands is hurt. Don’t hold like this aish. I just love the doll, why you being like this, eo? I want to buy that.” Luna mad at Daehyun.

“you can’t. you’re now 24th and you didn’t match to play with that thing, ara?”

“I’m a girl, the girl is so normal play with a doll, so I can play with this age.” Daehyun sigh.

“whatever.” Daehyun’s said. Luna’s shocks. “WHAT? What do you say?” Luna yelled again.

“WHATEVER.” Daehyun’s yelled again. Luna cant control herself. She’s tired with this relationship. Daehyun’s always late, Daehyun didn’t listen her well, Daehyun’s still make her mad. It has been 1 year their relationship, but from 2 months ago, Daehyun’s changes. Luna’s feels like she lost her Daehyun.

Luna keeps silence. Daehyun look at her. “Luna, I..” “I hate you now, Daehyun.” She said and left Daehyun.

Daehyun sees her back and she left.