Miracle? please happen

Im sorry, I cant forget you...

My heart : does it feels good? remembering all your flaskbacks?

Taeng : sometimes ....

My heart: you miss him right?

Taeng : Yes , i do ...

My heart : Forget him ..

Taeng : i dont know .

My heart : Still dont know?

Taeng : I want to wait ..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

At night....

SOOYOUNG POV

"Taengoo? you there?" while knocking her door room .I can see that she sits alone while holding her diary and there's a camera beside her ..

"ahh ne younggie , im here ... "

"you okay??" while sits beside her

"im not ..."

"hmm...i nodded and continues "ya, dinner is ready.they are waiting for you downstairs "

"im not hungry..." she looks out side the window . from what i can see,i know she missed him .

"arasseo sis , just call me if you need anything" i walked slowly and went downstairs ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"younggie? , how??" sunny ran towards me followed by seohyun who always with her .

"ahh, taeng is not feeling well,she needs time ne?" i smiled to them.

"ahh~ne, so let's eat now ?" sunny shouts happily

"umm younggie?" seo calls

"ne my dear?"

"do you still read what's inside her diary? i am so curious of her ..."

"aniyo , since that day, i havent read anything yet."

"oh yeaa, i did saw shewrote something last few days,but im not sure what is it" Yoona interrupts.

"youngie? can we read her diary ??" hyoyeon smiles.

"well, maybenot now, we'll wait for something happen. maybe when she goes out ne?" I smiles back to them.

"ahh~ it's not that we are busy body. it's just that... she cant being on like that. we must know something so that we can help her~" Sunny explains

"ne, i understand sunny, i also think of that . we'll wait okay ?"

three of them nods patiently and continue to eat ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAENG POV

i looked forlornly out of the window..writing something inside my diary again,waiting for a miracle to happen ..

`honey?...where did you go?...i love you so much . why Did you left without a note? did go without knowing what will happen to me ?`

 

suddently, my phone rings ... *truut...truut...*

i pick up the phone with teary eyes . "sigh...yeoboseyeo?"

Yesung : ah Taengoo? you there?

Taeng : .....ne,

Yesung : let's go out tonight? we can have dinner together ?

Taeng : *sobs* i..

Yesung : Taeng? are you alright ??... you are crying again?

Taeng : *sobs hardly...and hungs the phone*

tuuuttt....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

`Yesung, you are so nice to me,but i need him now ...`

-------------------------------------------------------------------

few minutes later , door bell rings ...

Jessica POV

"i'll get that ,.." shouts .

"ahh i want to follow you!!" hyoyeon jumps from her chair and follows me .

opens the door ....

"ohh? yesung oppa??"

"sica? I ... Is taeyeon inside?"

hyoyeon pushes me aside and smiles "yesung oppa~?? ne, taeng is in her room.do you want me to call her?"

"aish...yeonnie..." I denied and pouts .

"whaat?..."

"ahh~ ne, can you call her for me?" Yesung smiles .

"s...sure ..." I stunned .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAENG POV

hyoyeon  runs upstairs and calls for taeng ...

"unnie~ Yesung is waiting for you downstairs"

"y...yesung?"  I stunned .

"ne, it's him ...i wonder what are you guys up to?" hyoyeon wonders

I wiped my tears and went downstairs ...

down stairs .. "sica?? wae??"

"ahh~ yesung oppa is here ..." sica smiles .

"yesung ssi? why did you come? i didnt ask you to come."

"but i want to take you out now .."

"i .. cant , im sorry" suddently yesung pulls my hand outside and ask me to get in his car .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yesung ssi? I -"

"please dont say a word" he said , as he started his car and drives ...

while he was driving , I stay silent until he asks me a question .

"Taeng? please tell me what happen again?..." as he stops his car by the park .

"Nothing"

"how can you be like this if he did nothing to you?"

"I can only say nothing .."

"arasseo...Taeng,do you still love him?"

"i do .."

"but he didnt..." yesung explains .

"i want to wait ...."

"you still wants to wait for him ..." he smirks ...

"i'll tell you everything ...I just cant help myself,i always want to cry "

"Taeng,im here ..."

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*flash backs and stories*

   Once .... he tell me that he wont leave me, because he loved me just the way i am.

"Honey?... i love you , please promise me that you'll never leave me , because i wont.."

I really trust him until one day , he tell me to forget him .

"My dear, Please forget me?...I cant be the one for you. I rarely talk to you.i rarely get to see you because of my works,forget me now...and find someone who can take care of you "

I know cant forget him that fast. so i deny it ,and we did continue our relationship ..i know... i was so stubborn . i dont want to listen to anyone who tells me to stop waiting for him and just let everything go .

One night, i tried to call him. texted him ... but there is no answer. i thought that he might be busy, so i'll wait until the next, and the next day . I was so curious... where could he be ?

days just go by like this...again ...and again , i did the same stupid thing, called him for thousand times, texted him ...but still, i got no reply from him.

Since that day, I started to talk alone, cries alone , and smiles alone when thinking about our good memories ..but i still cant describe what is my feeling . is it bad? is it good? or is it okay?...

there's full of what if's and why's inside my mind about us ...

what if....he didnt come back to me? what if...he's gone just like that?...why ....did he leave me??

i have noone to depend on . i keep on being alone , my girls? they did being with me everytime . but i just dont know what should i do .. am i single yet? am i still with him?
for real, there is much more question that comes to my mind whenever im being alone .

everyday , everynight , i write in my diary to describe my feeling and what have i been through .

there are page's of stories ... and that's how i state it . 

*end of flash back and stories*

"Taeng?" yesung calls me .I only stare at him for a while, waiting for his thought .

"you shouldnt wait for him .."

"im a pabo . maybe because i really loved him ..."

"you are taeng . you are ...you really love him so much . taeng , you have to know that i love you ? and i like you ever since you keep being alone without anyone beside you . dont you realise that i waited for you?
..i thought....when he left you , you might want to find someone instead of him? but , it's just wont happen ,....taeng? i like you ..." yesung suddently confessed .

"yesung...I -...please , i c-cant ..."

"aratta , you still waiting for him ..."

"mianhae ..." i said with teary eyes, yesung immedietly pulls me to his chest ..hugs me comfortly intend to stop my from crying.but i cant, my hearts only cries for him ... begging for a miracle to come now .

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hey guys ! i am so sorry about this chapter,this chapter is a bit boring isn't it?.. i can't think of anything yet for now :))

i'll promise i will do something better than this ne??
 

but what do you think will happen to yesung and taeng after this?
do you think teukie is really busy?

 

and what is your opinion of what should i continue next??

ahh~ i do need something from you guys okay~

Thank you for reading~ <3