Chapter 2- Let's try to accept each other

I am Forced to Marry Him ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SooJung, wake up honey!” Your mum shouted from the kitchen.

You sighed knowing that you should face the reality that you’re going to marry. It just that you still wanted to have your teenage life.

“I’m awake…” You shouted back and get off from your bed lazily.

You went to the mirror and slightly shocked seeing yourself; you look like a human that no longer alive.

You were about to grab your phone but suddenly the door burst open revealing your smiling mum.

What the heck…

“Quickly get ready. You’re going to buy wedding dress today.” She beamed.

“Today? Isn’t that too early?” You asked; shocked by how fast it is.

“What do you mean early? You both are going to marry a week from now.”

Your jaw slightly open and your eyes widened in horror.

“Mum? Seriously? A week from now on?”

She nodded and shooed you to the bathroom.

“Wear something nice okay~” She sang before leaving you standing dumbfounded.

This marriage is surely driving me crazy…
 


***

Luhan groans and he stretch his arm widely in the air.

He got shocked after seeing his mum standing infront of the door smiling like an idiot to him.

“M-mum? What are you doing here?” He asks while rubbing his sore eyes.

“We’re going to choose a tuxedo for your wedding today.”

He shot his mum an annoying look.

“Mum, it’s Sunday today and the marriage is too early? Stop kidding.”

That lady shook her head

 “No-no, the wedding is a week from now and we need to prepare for the wedding event.”

Luhan just stayed silent…

“Lu-lu, get ready now. We’re going to head off to the mall.”

 

***

You finally done with getting ready. You wear these outfits. Since it was Sunday, you got intention to curl your hair or do something on it.

So you decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter