Chapter 1 - Deal?

I am Forced to Marry Him ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My mum told me to marry a guy that I didn’t even know…” You muttered silently thru the phone. 

You are talking to Haejin now. Haejin is one of your bestfriend that you’re trusted the most. 

“So, what do you want me to do about it? Kill him or kill him?” Haejin jokes making you feel worst. 

“I don’t want to marry the guy…I just. Look. I am too young to get married right? This is unfair!” You said out loud and suddenly the door flung open and only to see your mum smiling widely at you. 

“Wait Haejin, I’ll call you later.” 

“Whose that SooJung?” Mrs Ahn Asks but you stay silent; decided not answer. 

“Anyways, get ready for tonight because you’ll meet him.” She said before walking out from your room. 

You sighed; when will this marriage thing over???

[[The night…]]

You put on this outfits and headed downstairs. Sweater and legging had been your all time style and favourite. 

“SooJung! Is that how you called dressing?” She asks after seeing you in the legging and sweatshirt. 

You look down and titled your head while nodding innocently. 

“Gosh, you can’t wear those types of clothes when we’re in formal meeting.” 

Mrs Ahn went upstairs to her room and search for a box. She went down and passes the box to you. You just gaze at the box then your mum confusedly. 

“Mum, what is this?” 

“It’s a dress, take a look at it. I bet you like it.” 

You slowly open the box revealed a cute dress. 

“That’s the first outfits that I wore when I’m on date with your dad…” She said but mood changed right after remembering the moment. 

“Mum, this is not my style.” You said clearly but Mrs Ahn doesn’t care. She wants you to wear the dress no matter what happen. 

“Just wear it and we’ll go. No more arguing.” She said and went outside to wait for you. 

 

~
“Luhan, can you smile a bit? You seem moody every time I see you.” Mr Lu said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter