Autumn 2009 (part I)

Autumn Reminiscence

 

It was 3PM, the sun out and a blanket of golden leaves starts to hugged the romantic city, Paris.

The breezing autumn wind teased the leaves that were fluttering to the earth and rustled the remaining leaves in the now less full golden trees.

The summer was over and now the cold autumn had invaded the heart of Paris.

Be it the birds that were soaring in the sky, heading looking for warm place to stay or the squirrels that had appeared in various place to stack food for the winter, everyone was getting ready to welcome the cold...or at least cope with it. 

"ah its cold" escaped the lips of a young woman, Rena.

You wrapped your left arm around herself as the autumn breeze passed you, while your right pulled down the black beanie that hugged your head in warmth, with strands of straight dark brown hair escaping underneath.

You soon entered a cafe and brushed the fringed out of your eyes. You gazed to find an empty seat. When you found a small table by the window, you smiled contently and took a seat.

The few minutes passed when you was approached by a waitress. The tanned girl ordered a caramel macchiato which is your favourite drink.

As the waitress went back to the counter, you took out her camera to capture your last week stay at Paris. While you is capturing the beautiful scenery out if the café, suddenly someone poked your shoulder and you faced him. You body froze, heart's pounding when he smiled at her. His genuine smile gives you sparks in her body.

Your thought stopped when he ask "may I sit here?" you startled with his gentle voice and replied him "uh...yeah you can".

After a few minutes, the waittress brings your order and the waitress take order from the stranger in front of you and he said "caramel machiatto" so you asked him "your favourite drink?" he replied "yes, and you too. is it Destiny?" you blushed and nodded in slience.

After a moment, you take our your camera and look through all the picture you took while waiting for your coffee.

To break the awkwardness between the both of you, he then ask your name and you replied him "Rena" he nod and mumble "nice name for pretty girl" which you can hear. He introduced himself as "L". We talk about photography as the both of us share the same interests.

Then, they left the cafe and headed to their own homes. When you realised that you suddenly exchange your camera with the stranger named, L. When you look closely at his camera, there's a name there "Kim Myungsoo".

You looked through his photos and you see 6 good looking boys with him. He looks so happy with them around. You wondering who they are. You love to see his genuine smile. 

 

*L POV*

*turn on camera*

"lets's see through pictures i took today" 

2minutes later...

"OH wait! this isn't my camera. Maybe i exchanged with the girl at the cafe!"

You worried if Rena looked through all the pictures(which she DID) with your members(Infinite).

"What if she knows my real name? my agency will kill me! oh my precious camera" you quickly run out of your hotel and went back to the cafe and see the manager of the cafe

"manager, did you see my camera here? i think i left it here" "umm sorry sir i didnt see it"

You walk out of the cafe with disappointing feeling.

You then go to the lake nearby and stare blankly as you reminise the moment with Rena at the cafe earlier on. 

L's thoughts stopeed when he heard someone crying by the lakeside. When he approached the crying sound, he recognized the back figure of that girl and the name in his mind is "Rena"