Autumn 2009 (part 2)

Autumn Reminiscence

L's thought stopped when he heard someone crying by the lakeside. When he approached the crying sound, he recognized the figure of that girl and the girl in his mind is Rena. Without thinking, he tried to comfort her. When the grl faced L, the girl was Rena. L was very worried about Rena crying and she suddenly said sorry while give L his camera back. They both spent their day together at the lakeside. 

 

*last day at Paris*

L POV 

"ahh..it's my last day here.. i will miss Rena. oh, better i pack before i missed my  flight to Seoul"

 

*in the flight back to Seoul*

"excuse me, my seat is at the window side"

"Oh yeah, sorry"

L "wait..seems like i've seen you before. are you..Rena?"

Rena "yes...and you are L-ssi?"

L "seems like we meet again. Destiny isn't it?"

"i thought i wont be meeting her" said L in his heart. In the 10 hours flight, Rena fell asleep on L's shoulder and L got to see her cute side. He took some photos of her silently without Rena knowing about it.

When they reached Seoul, Rena realized that she fell sleep on L's shoulder and Rena blused. L smaile at her and hat made her heart pound.

L "i hope this isn't the last time we meet. Maybe....can i have your p-p-phone number?"

Rena "i hope it wont be here. yes why not?"

L winked at Rena and that make her die in happiness