CHAPTER 24 : Giving Away?

CAN'T ESCAPE

 

 

“You won’t understand me, you’ll never.” Yen pulled away his hand. She turned and started to walk away. Seungri speedily gripped her elbow.

 

“You’re going to hide again? You’re just going to get your grandfather angrier.” Seungri said.

 

Yen turned and looked at him, “What do you want me to do now? Go back there? Tell them I made a wrong decision and now I am ready to do what they want me to do?! I don’t like this! I don’t like any of this! I might as well just die!” she couldn’t suppress how bad she felt, she sobbed, cried and let her tears fall. She felt suffocated, she felt her life being ruled against her. Seungri cringed, upon seeing her tears flow through her cheeks, he couldn’t do anything, than hug her in his arms, and her back.

 

“I’ll take you back to my house if you don’t wish to get back there yet. I’ll tell them you’re with me, and they don’t have to worry, take all the time you want.” Seungri muttered.

 

Yen clutched on his jacket, then she looked up at him. “How sure am I that you’re going to take me to your house and not to my grandfather’s house?”

 

Seungri smiled shortly. “I promise, hate me forever if I bring you to your house.”

 

“I’ll, I’ll go tell Seunghyun oppa first, he’s our – “

 

“No need, I told your brother I’m coming here.” Seungri said.

 

“You told Changmin?” Yen’s eyes widened.

 

“Yeah, I asked him where you are, something with him is off these days, I mean, he won’t voluntarily look for you right? Unless, something else’s going on.” Seungri’s face was calm, he held Yen’s hand. “Let’s go Yenny, it’s getting cold.”

 

Yen nodded.

 

**

 

“She’s with me, please don’t worry, she went here right away, in the afternoon.” Seungri lied, he was speaking with Yen’s aunt on the phone. “Please, I’ll take care of her, she’s a little stressed.” He sliced a look at Yen, she was sitting on the couch inside his room, with heavy eyes. “Thanks, I’ll bring her back once everything’s fine.” He hung up.

 

“I bet they’re going to bring some men to pick me up from here.” Yen frowned. She hugged her knees.

 

“I told them you’ll stay here, they’ll know you needed some time alone, and it’s better, than worrying all of them, not knowing where you are.” Seungri sighed. “For now, you have to rest, it’s late and I can see you’re sleepy.”

 

“Can I sleep here? I don’t want to sleep in one of your guest rooms I’ll just sleep here on the couch.” Yen tiredly looked at Seungri.

 

“You can sleep on my bed, then I’ll sleep on the couch.” Seungri said.

 

“No,” Yen shook her head. “It’s your bed, I don’t want to carry the guilt of your back aching the next morning.”

 

“Yenny, and instead have me carry the guilt?” Seungri glanced at her, wishing she got his message. “I’ll be fine, I know you don’t want to be alone.”

 

Yen heaved a deep sigh. She stood and went to the other side of the bed. She sat. “Your bed is huge enough to fill for more than four persons, I think it’s fine if we both sleep in it, I’m sorry for being a nuisance to you, I just want to clear my mind.” Yen lied down on the bed and covered herself with a blanket. She felt so exhausted, of all the night’s conversation, of all the commotion, of everything. She felt like her mind was spinning nonstop, and she needed to take a rest. “Good night.” She told Seungri.

 

Seungri took the other side of the bed, not wanting to disturb her too much, he stared at her back facing him, wondering what was going on inside her mind right now, he realized how he wanted to protect her, and maybe make her feel safe. It was confusing him, unknowingly, doing things just to have her close with him. “Sweet dreams Yenny.” He whispered.

 

**

 

Yen opened her eyes, hugging one of the soft pillows, she tilted her head to the other side of the bed, Seungri was still there, sleeping. She smiled, right now the only person she felt comfortable with, was him. She was uncertain, yet she felt she’d just have to run to him when she’s in trouble. She stayed lying on the bed, feeling the soft bed, the silk fabric brushing against her skin, it felt so normal, and strange. Whenever she was at her grandfather’s house she never felt comfortable sleeping.

 

“I’m sorry,” Yen spoke softly, gazing to Seungri’s face as he slept. “Sorry Seungri-ah. I’m not escaping this because I don’t want you, I actually do, I’m just scared of getting hurt in the future, and I am not ready to make a promise of forever.” Yen breathed deeply. “I still want to enjoy life as it is, with you. Still, we’re young for a marriage.” She turned and closed her eyes, maybe she needed more sleep, she wanted a day-off from all the hurdles.

 

When she woke up again, she realized Seungri wasn’t on the bed anymore. She got up and looked around the room, he wasn’t there. It didn’t came to her mind to fix herself since she went out of the room quickly, thinking whether Seungri called her grandpa’s men to pick her up, but the house was silent.

 

She went downstairs and roamed around the house, she saw two maids cooking n the kitchen. “Excuse me,” Yen spoke to them. “Do you know where Seungri is?”

 

“Oh, he left an hour ago.” Was all the maid had told her. Yen scratched the back of her head, yawning, she went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed. She forgot some of her clothes at Seunghyun’s house and she got nothing to change for, her phone wasn’t with her and boredom started to set in, that was when she went down again and helped with the maids who were making food.

 

 Yen was busily preparing the food with the maids when Seungri walked in.

 

“Yenny, I thought you left, I looked for you in the bedroom but – “

 

Yen cut him off. “I got bored, and I got to talk to them.” Yen pointed at the two maids who seemed to be just in their thirties. “and I thought, you’ve brought grandpa’s men here.”

 

“No,” Seungri chuckled. “I went to your house to ask for your clothes and your phone, it was only your brother who was there.”

 

Yen swiftly dropped on the table the spoons that she was holding and quickly rushed to Seungri and hugged him.

 

**

 

Updated!^^

 

@pinkypn ahaha, he explained it here..^^ Yes, let’s hope for that!^^ Thanks for reading!

@Sweetsailish ahaha yes Changmin really is hahaa..xD he didn’t let her go =) Thanks for reading!

@panda_jana ahaha yes he might be.. =) We’ll see about that! Thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12 ahaha yes he is dear =) He said it here lol Thanks for reading!

@cezheartsyou hahah yes, guess it turned out to be natural, or will be natural that they’re fighting..lol..hopefully it will end =) Thanks for reading!

@guppyrb awts, im glad you find it interesting!^^ Thanks for reading!

@fosierrs I’m glad you find this interesting!*-* ahahaha, yes Seungri is just cool!*-* haha, well, let’s wait, if he really like her he might as well blurt it out soon!^^ kkk.. oh, you and Changmin are the same in real life!! Haha, he loves food so much that maybe he’d prefer it than a girl LOL! Thanks for reading!

@musiclover251 ahahahaha!! Well it’s always like a cycle..lol..xD yes, I guess he’s being so persistent so far..xD haha Changmin’s kinda evil here, well we’ll see if he’ll have a change of heart LOL..xD Thanks for reading!

 

Thanks for reading, subscribing and for dropping your comments guys!^^