Prologue

Galaxy, The Gay Super Hero

Out of all the numerous problems in the world, Wu Yifan had the biggest one ever. He regretted it since the day he was born and he (almost) wished that he didn’t have a problem like this. It was tiring to posses it day and night, worrying that it would only grow day by day.

 

What was it?

 

His gorgeous looks and his y body.

 

Being handsome was such a pain in the . Because of his perfectly chiseled face, his straight nose, his attractive red lips and his tantalizing eyes, he was having trouble walking around the city without attracting attention from the guys and the girls. Sometimes, he was obligated to take of his shirt in order to show off his sculpted abs and his nice pectorals to the people around him.

 

They were absolutely craving for his attention, his touch and even a simple wink. Just by that small gesture, he was capable of making a grown woman swoon. Yes, his gorgeousness was too much for anyone to take and that upset him very much.

 

Currently, he was in front of the bathroom mirror, admiring his reflection and applying an array of facial creams that other guys wouldn’t be using at all. They were for females, but Yifan considered his skin to be too sensitive for male face products. As he closed the cap of the last bottle of cream and placed it on one of the shelves, he admired his face once more before sauntering towards the bigger mirror beside his bed.

 

All in all, he had ten mirrors is his room only. Some were big while the others were small. Yifan had a weird routine of checking his appearance every minute in order to see if there were any dust particles or a microscopic smudge on the edge of his eyes. Blame him for using his expensive eyeliner to emphasize his beautiful eyes.

 

The next mission of the morning was to pick his outfit.

 

Today was his first day on his new job in KM Entertainment, the most successful company in the showbiz industry. Finally, he’d be able to walk around without hearing shrill screams from his fangirls and his fanboys alike. He wouldn’t be surprised if he became deaf after all that torture day after day.

 

Plucking his neatly ironed uniform from his cabinet, he slipped it over his head, covering his nice pecks and his abs. Showing off would have to wait until he arrived in his work place. Next, he selected the tightest jeans he owned, accompanied with his favorite t-back from his drawers. The moment he slipped the underwear on, he spun in front of the full length mirror, squeezing his cheeks and nodding his head in appreciation.

 

“Looking good” he commented, striking a daring pose and biting his lower lips for the desired effect. Yup, he looked perfect.

 

The skinny jeans were next. Although he had a bit of difficulty putting it on, that didn’t discourage him because his thighs were too shapely for tight things. He’d just buy a nicer pair once his shift was over.

 

His favorite leather jacket and his shades were the finishing touches to complete his model-like look. With this kind of outfit, no one would be able to resist him. His charms would soar up high, maybe hitting a few birds on its way to the heavens, but he didn’t mind. After grabbing his bag and glancing at his reflection once more (he slicked up his hair beforehand), Yifan finally walked towards the front door and locked his house behind him.

 

Time for work.

 

First impressions were the main reason for his jazzed look and his Harley would be the one which would make his entrance memorable and sizzling hot.

 

“Let’s do this” Yifan pumped his fist before swinging a leg over his Harley.  Cranking the gas and balancing his weight, he roared off, leaving a smoke trail behind him.

 

Trip to KM Building was disappointingly short. There wasn’t much employees prowling around the ground floor, but the ones who saw him gasped and crowded around him. Yifan shot them his killer smile and wiggled his eyebrows “Hi there”

 

“HI” the women replied, biting their lips shyly and fidgeting with their uniforms.

 

Shutting down his engine and getting off his Harley, Yifan removed his sunglasses and glanced up at the tall building. Wow, this was really something.

 

“Are you an employee here?” A pretty lady asked, eyeing him from head to toe. For some reason, Yifan felt uncomfortable, giving her a tight smile before nodding.

 

“Yes, this is my first day. Can I ask where is the Janitor’s entrance?”

 

“Janitor?” They all looked at him skeptically.

 

Nodding, Yifan removed his leather jacket, revealing the large bold letters imprinted on his uniform “I’m the new janitor. Can you ladies give me a tour?”

 

Instead of listening to his words, the group of women raised their eyebrows and stalked off with huffs and eye rolls. He heard a few ‘ewws’ and some ‘too bads’ from the ladies, leaving Yifan gaping at them in surprise. That surely put a dampen on his first day.

 

Was being a janitor that of a turn off?

 

Wasn’t his good looks enough?

 


A/N: Yeah, finally posted the prologue. Sorry for the long wait guys, I'm sorry ;_;

Tell me what you think about this...thing.

Oh well..

Check out my  small GIVEAWAY! /runs off/

~gin