Hey There!

Believe In Me

IU- Hey (Rock Ver.)

Chapter 01: Hey There!

Go Haeri stepped out of the door at precisely 8 in the morning. She yawned from the tiredness of her last night's lack of sleep. It was once again the same routine as an actress who was in much demand. A cup of coffee. she thought tiredly.

Just as she turned the corner, another shadow raced into her direction. Before Haeri could react, the person came colliding into her.

"Oof! Sorry!" Haeri rubbed her elbows sorely as she tried to make the sudden impact go away faster.

"Oow!" Haeri looked up to see it was a male who had his cap tilted at an angle and dark brown hair. "Watch where you're going!" The boy hollered.

Haeri stared at the boy. What? "Shouldn't it be yo--" Haeri started.

"Sehun!" The boy called Sehun and Haeri turned and saw it was another male who seemed to be running out of breath. "Sehun, you should go back with us to the dorm. We'll get your favorite ice cream later, ok?" As the man continue to catch his breath after the run, he gave a desperate look to Sehun. "Please?"

Sehun pouted and trailed slowly to the man. "Fine, hyung."

Before both of them could continue walking, Haeri practically shouted, "Don't I deserve an apology?"

As the man turned and looked at Haeri curiously, Sehun gave Haeri a weird face and stuck out his tongue, "Who would want to? Mehrong~"

"You--" Haeri started but then the lights of the walkway turned red, making her come screeching to a halt.

"ByeBye!" Sehun waved his right hand widely while the man just shook his head.

"That ki--" Before Haeri could continue her rant, her cellphone rang.

"Ann---" That was as far as she got before her manager screamed from the other end of the phone. "GO HAERI! WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?! IF YOU DON'T GET TO THE BACKSTAGE IN 10 MINUTES, YOU'RE FIRED!"

Without bothering to answer, Haeri clamped her phone shut while rushing to catch the bus.

Welcome, to my life. 


A/N:

Hi hi :)

So, chapter 1 is posted ^^ 

I was originally going to make it longer but then I have to do my homework that's due first thing tomorrow morning OVO!

I'll update sometimes! I'm starting to go on a busy schedule but I will try my best to squeeze free time to update!

 

Do comment your thoughts or critics to help me on your ideas about the story! And perhaps how it may develop :)

-bexo_addiction99