Why so jealous?

Jealousy

It’s a typical Saturday. I didn’t go to school today, so my mom made me does the gardening at my house’s front yard. I was showering the flowers while I saw my crush neighbor oppa walked into his house with an unfamiliar girl. I tilted both my body and my head to the side to get a peek at them. He smiled to her while opening the door. He even put a hand behind her back to gesture her in. I stomped my foot childishly and violently pouted my lips like himchan as my jealousy and curiosity rising up inside me. I immediately threw the water tube on the grass and walked into my house to turn the stopcock off first, because I didn’t want to get knock on the head by my mom when I come back from Yongguk oppa’s house.

Right here right now I’m standing in front of the front door of Mr. Bang Yongguk’s house clicking on the bell and thinking of an excuse. And soon the door open.

“Hi you don’t you go to school today?” How could he smile so brightly in front of the pout lips duck like me right now? heung.

“My mom made me come to ask for fish sauce from you since we running out of it.” Yep I realized I found a very good excuse when he said “I think I don’t have any ingredients in my house since I don’t cook.” He said sheepishly scratching the back of his head. I was dump founded when I remembered he didn’t know how to cook and occasionally I took some of my mom’s cooking to his door just to see his face. I imaginary facepalm myself. I crossed my hands behind my back, my lips and turn to normal face“Oh! Do you have coffee? My dad is running out of his too.” I pretended like nothing happens to bury my embarrassment deep down in the earth inches away.

“Oh let me see.” He walked into his house leaving the front door half open and I used my fore finger effortlessly point it a bit and insert myself in the house. I heard the sound of the tv, that girl was sitting on the sofa watching it with the remote control in her hand. I cast a sidelong glance at her skinny jeans and white t shirt. I swelling my mouth in the thought of that was Yongguk oppa’s ideal girl dressing type. Then Yongguk oppa came out with the coffee “I only have the 3 in 1. I hope your father doesn’t mind.” He handed to me and I took it. He looked at me to see if I need anything more or trying to shoo me away in other meaning. I hesitatively move my feet from the ground headed outside. He gave me one last smile before closing the door.

I still couldn’t lift up my mood when I knew that my favorite guy is in the house with a girl alone. I pouted and stared blankly in the air and walked home. But suddenly I tripped by a rock at his front garden. “whuaaaaaa” I started to cry. My knees were bleeding and my hands are bruised. The 3 in 1 coffee was thrown on the ground. I couldn’t get up by my own plus the fact that Yongguk oppa was with a girl was enough to make me cry a whole day. Yongguk stormed out of his house “What’s wrong?” I cry even louder and sniveled. I use the back of my hand to wipe the mucus. Yongguk bended down in front of me and saw the wounds on my knees. After examine me, he carried me bridal style to his house. I wrap my hands around his neck and my mucus and tears are strained on his shirt.

He placed me n the couch and ran up stair to find the emergency kit. That girl was still there and talked to me “Are you okay?” she asked me. Do I look okay? I argue in my mind but I didn’t answer her. Then her phone rang, she went to a corner to pick it up. Yongguk oppa came back with the emergency kit. He rinsed the wounds on my knees “Ah oppa! Hurt!” I whined. He lowered his head and blew my knees. Then he applied the ointment and covered them with plasters. That girl finished her phone call and came to us said that she needed to go now. Thank God, you should have gone already! Yogguk said goodbye and let her go out and close the door by her own. Because he needed to take care his beloved sister next door right now hehe. I stealthily smiled while Yongguk oppa was busy treating my hands. He done treating me and gather everything back into the box “wait here crybaby” I pout at him.

I sit there and felt my face got stiff; I move my mouth up and down, left to right to straighten the muscle. Then Yongguk oppa hold a wet cloth in hand and roughly wipe away the tear strain and mucus on my face. “Ah~ oppa!” My head move along his motion. “Snort!” He held my head and placed the cloth on my nostril. I followed his command and I felt my skin got lively again. He smiled and threw the cloth into dash bin. He came to stand in front of me and smile but I managed to look away. “Hey clumsy girl” I hugged my knee and lowered my head. He my hair and lift my head up “wassup ?”

“heung I hate you oppa!” I said still pout to the fact that he has a girlfriend without my permission. His smile disappeared. He carried me out and sent me back home.

At my house my mom opened the door with surprise “Aigoo what happened to you huh my child?” She made a way for Yongguk oppa to take me in. He placed me on the couch. My mom came and asked me again.

“Yongguk oppa push when I came back home and I fell to the ground.” I grumpily lied to her.

My mom looked at Yongguk oppa, he weakly made a apology smile and bowed goodbye. Mom sent him away and said something before he goes but I didn’t even care.

Mom went back sitting next to me and my hair “Darling what happen to you and Yongguk? I knew him. He won’t ever hurt you. Tell me what happen huh?”

I threw myself at her and hugged her tighly with my head nuzzled in her chest “ Mom! Yongguk oppa has someone! huhuhuhu I saw him went home with a girl in white t shirt and jeans. Mom I told you last time that Yongguk oppa likes girl dressing like that. Mom~” I whined in her embrace.

“Aigoo did you ask hi who is she?” My mom gently to comfort me.

I pull out from her embrace “Nope I didn’t! Should I ask him?” I pout and looked at my mom with tear strains remain on my cheeks.

“So how is your wound? How did they come?”

“When I got out of his house and I tripped by my own. I lied because I’m angry with him.” I said scratching my head and my hair became messy.

“And he was the one who treated your wounds, right?” I nodded. She patted my head gently and continued “If you love him, go tell him honey. Yongguk is not a bad boy that abandons you when you in danger. He treated you well since you guys were young. Maybe he could have feeling toward you too.”

“But… What if he says he doesn’t love me?” I lowered my head.

“So you can move on and go to someone right.” She replied one last time and went to the kitchen continued her stuff. I hugged my knees; resting my chin on them thinking of should I talk to him by tomorrow or not.

The next day I saw Yongguk oppa came out of his house. I looked at him from my house and he turn around when our eyes met; a smile willing to came out from his lips but he keep it back down when I didn’t seem to smile to him. He went out and locked the gate. I run to him “Can we talk?” He turned to me looking at me whose head was hanging low and stared to the ground. “Okay.” He said in normal tone and wait for me to lead the direction.

We walked to the nearest park in the area where we sat down on a bend across the lake’s gate. The wind brush against our tiny body gently. Since it early in the morning the wind was not so strong. We sat still when a leave fell on my head to break the silent. He picked it up from my head and flipped it several time while looking at it. I looked at him and started the conversation “So… Who was that girl yesterday at your house?” I looked away when he turned to me. “So you threw me the tantrum because of her?” He answered with a chuckle.

I bit my lips and argued “Answer the question!”

“She is my co-worker. She came to pick up the lyrics paper from me.”

“So she is not your girlfriend?” I turned to him widened my eyes in excite.

He laughed “Nope no. All I have is tigger and…. woo.” He whispered the last word and lowered his head with a smile.

“And what oppa?”

“Time to go to work! I’m going to be late any time soon!” He got up and ran away leaving me standing there watching him.

“So Yongguk oppa doesn’t have a girlfriend! Cyeah! huhu” I jump up with joy smashing the tree branch making some left fell off. I picked up a leave and bounced vivaciously all my way home. :)