Chapter 2

Romance, or not?

"Right, here's Level 2, which has the Computer Lab I, Art Room, Science Lab II and the hall. When you arrive in school, report to the hall immediately and find your class. It's easy, because there will be stands everywhere for the first few days of school for new students to get used to it." Bom, one of the girls, told Dara. Dara was fascinated. The school had all sorts of rooms that she thought she wouldn't be able to know where each of them were located. Chaelin seemed to read her mind. "Hey, don't worry. We will be here to help you whenever you need us. Do you have a phone? We can chat via phone too!" Dara nodded, and they all exchanged numbers. Then, recess was over. It was class time again.

 

Chanyeol finished his food and turned around to see the six boys who had volunteered to show him around behind him. "Hey there! So, you've finished your food? Well then. Return your plate to that station there and we'll wait here for you." Kai pointed to a corner there. Chanyeol nodded and dashed there. Then, he returned to the smiling boys. "Alright. Now we'll show you the different levels in our school and the Co-Curriculum Activities you can participate in..." Baekhyun said. They showed Chanyeol around and finally, they led him to the Co-Curriculum Activities notice board. "This is the CCA notice board. All six of us join Table Tennis, and it is very fun. I am the Captain and Sehun is the Vice-Captain. We all hope you can participate in Table Tennis too, and we could teach you lots of our skills. You will definitely have fun if you join Table Tennis." Suho smiled to Chanyeol. Chanyeol thought about it : Hmm... Since they're my only friends, and such a big lot too, I think I'll join them! Chanyeol nodded. "OK!" 

 

'Ringgg~" The bell rang. It was dismissal time. Those same three girls walked to Dara. "Hey, it's the end of school, and I thought you could come to my house. Minzy's coming too, but not Chaelin. She needs to work today." Bom said. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I have to work because my mother is currently sick and I have to work as the whole family is depending on me..." Chaelin looked sorry. Dara smiled pathetically. "Hey, cheer up! Your mother will get better soon. And yes, I shall go with you since I have nothing to do and there is no homework." Minzy leaped up in joy. "That's great! Well, we'd better go now." And then they started their journey to Bom's house.

 

Chanyeol thought: Hmm... Why can't I get through to Dara? It's end of school now, so she should have time to answer my calls. Unless she's out with someone else, she will never neglect my phone calls. Chanyeol seemed deep in thought that he didn't even notice Suho, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun standing in front of him. "Ya! What are you thinking about?" Kyungsoo asked, shaking Chanyeol's shoulders. Baekhyun saw the phone and his worried look, and began teasing Chanyeol. "Ooo.... Someone's got a girlfriend! Wae, your girlfriend is not answering your calls? Aww, that's bad. But you'll have fun with us. We're hanging out at Sunshine Mall today, and wondered if you wanted to come along. Suho'll be treating!" "Ya, when did I say I would treat? But, anyway, sure!" Suho hit his friend's back. Chanyeol smiled. "Yeah, sure. I'll come along." And as they went out of the school gate, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sang: Suho is a rich guy, Chanyeol lost his girlfriend~

 

Note:

Orange for Dara's side

Blue for Chanyeol's side

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished my Chapter 2 ^^

Hope you liked it~ :) 

I'm sorry I posted one day later as I had supp. classes on Wed and I forgot ><

Anyway, subscribe~~!! :)