Chapter 1

Romance, or not?

"Annyeongseyo! My name is Sandara Park, just call me Dara." Dara introduced herself to the class. Her home-room teacher, Miss Lee seemed friendly and kind. Dara had a feeling she would love being in this class. While she was introducing herself, her eyes immediately went to a boy sitting behind. He had his legs up on the table like a gangster and his hair was dyed red and brown. Dara thought: How can these students violate the school rules? They are not supposed to dye their hair. But she knew that she had no right to scold that boy. This was just the first day of junior college. Miss Lee thanked Dara and gestured her to her seat, 3 seats beside that student-gangster. The home-room teacher started all the self-introduction once Dara sat down. Although she wanted to know more about the teacher, her mind thought about Chanyeol. How is Chanyeol now? Dara thought...

 

"A-annyeongseyo... My name is Park Chan Yeol, call me Chanyeol." Chanyeol stood in front of the class and bowed 90 degrees. His home-room teacher, Mr Kim seemed very fierce and stern. Would I be able to like this year, Chanyeol thought. Mr Kim said in a loud voice which interrupted his thoughts, "Thank you, Park Chan Yeol. Please sit at the side there." He pointed to an empty seat beside several handsome boys who smiled at him. Maybe they were kind, and would bring me around the school during break, Chanyeol thought, and smiled.

 

"Alright, it's break time in 5 minutes. Now, who would like to volunteer being Dara's school-tour guide since she's new here and have not gotten used to this school?" Miss Lee asked the class, smiling at Dara. Dara smiled back. Miss Lee was a good teacher, Dara thought. Almost immediately, three girls' hands shot up. Miss Lee was happy that there were people willing to help. "Yes, thank you, Minzy, Chaelin and Bom. You three girls shall show Dara around. Treat her nicely, arraso?" "Neh, of course, Miss Lee! We are most willing to help. We will make good friends with Dara." One of the girls said. Miss Lee nodded and let the class out as the bell rang, signalling that it was time for break. Dara stood up and walked out of the class...

 

"Ya! Annyeong, my name is Suho. This is Kyung Soo, call him D.O, Baekhyun, Jongin known as Kai and Sehun. We are all volunteering to show you around the school. You are Chanyeol, right?" Six handsome boys walked to Chanyeol just when the home-room teacher was letting the students out for break. "Neh, of course! Thank you." Chanyeol thanked them, bowing 45 degrees. They smiled, and one of the boys patted your back and walked out of the class room.

 

Note : 

Orange for Dara's side

Blue for Chanyeol's side

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yup, that was my first chapter ever ~o~ 

Just if you wanna know, I'm a rookie. So if you notice something that I need to change on, you just gotta tell me :) 

Anyway, I may not upload tomorrow, but on Wed, I think. 

I'll try to upload the next chapter as soon as possible anyway!

Subscribe~~ Thank you! <3