a night out

A Swimster And A Popstar

Eun Mi P.O.V.

'This is crazy.' She thought in herself as she turned her head and stared at the amused eyes of Min Hyuk. He sat on the other side of the classroom, and his eyes were already focused on her the entire hour. Every time she looked at him she threw him dead glances but this only ensured that Min Hyunk laughed amused. So now she had decidednot  to give him any more attention and to ignore him. She felt her leg twitch and coughed a bit to mute the sound. Then she let her hand slip under her skirt to her cell phone that was hidden underneath the strap of her .

It was forbidden for the students to use their mobile within the school walls. Only using mobile phones on the 'playground' was allowed. And if they caught you with your mobile phone at school it was taken and you could even get detention. So all the students tried to hide their phone as sneaky as possible and always read during class their messages. Another thing that Eun Mi found very annoying was that their skirts had no pockets what made this even more difficult to hide your phone. And since she did not want to put her phone in her backpack so she put it between the edge of her .

She looked at the screen and saw that she had a text message from Jiyeon. "Yah Eun Mi! Baby, we're going out tonight, and guess what...You're coming to! I'm coming to pick you up at your place at 10 PM.""What happened with freewill?" She whispered to herself as she shook her head. She decided to send Jiyeon a text back quickly struren which said 'What if I'm busy?'  Less than a minute later, Jiyeon had already replied. 'I know you're not! I'll see you tonight, party hard!' softly chuckling she put her phone back in the place where she had found it earlier. Then she looked back at the boy on the other side of the classroom who was staring at her with big eyes. 

She was surprised when she saw his eyes, which looked surprised. Min Hyuk's cheeks turned red before he turned away his head from her and crossed his legs. She frowned and smiled at him, knowing that he could see it. Was he getting just by seeing how she sat under her skirt? Why would he otherwise react like this? Suddenly She knew she was going to terribly hard with this.

Suddenly her eyes fell on Kyungsoo who was sitting a few more tables away from her at the row in front of her. He wiggled his eyebrows at her with pleasure and grinned. Eun Mi shook her head, she knew what he was thinking. Unbelievable that he truly believed that she and Min Hyuk would ever be friends. Then the bell rang, but even the teacher knew by this time no one had learned something. She took her backpack that was standing next to her table, and walked with a playful smirk to Min Hyuk's table.

 

Min Hyuk P.O.V.

He watched fascinated how Eun Mi put her phone back under her skirt. Kyungsoo obviously had not challenged him for nothing. Min Hyuk found Eun Mi terribly attractive, already from the first day he came to school here. She was the first girl that had ignored him because he was famous. And that meant that he was interested in her. But he knew he could not just start a relationship with her ​​and that he would not do that. But when he saw her go under her skirt the reaction of his body happened naturally. And then she looked at him.

He was ashamed to dead that this little action from her made him excited and felt his cheeks heat up. He saw the surprise in her eyes before he quickly looked back at the teacher and hit his legs over each other. From his eyes, he saw her grinning at him, and he knew she knew what was going on. The rest of the class, he continued staring on front of himself in order to get his hormones back under control.

When the bell finally rang he leaned back in his chair relieved. But even before he could get up Eun Mi was standing beside him. "Well, where are you going?" She looked amused at him and Min Hyuk sighed audibly, to her pleasure. "I'm going home. What about you? Are you going to the library?" Min Hyuk looked at her defiantly and her eyes turned into tiny slits. "I'll get my revenge, don't you worry." "I'm not worrying, now anwser the question." She shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "I'm going to take a swim." "You're swimming?" She nodded, her gaze was common. "And what about you? Are you Naughty?"

His mouth fell open slightly as he watched her as she turned and tried to walk away. But then Kyungsoo walked towards them and stopped her. "Seems like you two can find it pretty well together." "Shut up Kyungsoo." She said tonelessly and Min hyuk narrowed his eyes. "I don't think that's the case." He said angrily to her previous comment. "Well, anyways. You are coming tonight right?" "Sure, I'll be there." Eun Mi looked at them quizzically. "Are you guys going somewhere?" "We're going out tonight, why? You care?" She snorted and walked up against his shoulder as she walked past him. "Not even in your dreams, brat." Kyungsoo just grinned and let her walk by without saying anything. Min Hyuk watched her with a mixed look. "So, where was this about?" Kyungsoo asked and Min Hyuk quickly shook his head. "Nothing, she was just saying some weird stuff."

 

Eun Mi P.O.V.

That evening the two girls arrived together at the club. Eun Mi glanced around and saw a few familiar faces. She was wearing an ordinary outfit today. She wore a black skinny jeans and a white top with open back. She was not someone who always exhibited her body to other people. But her friend Jiyeon was just the opposite, that was one of the reasons why they were so good friends. They never had the same opinion so everything was always interesting. Jiyeon always said 'you only live once, so why waste your time with hiding your body when you could let others enjoy it.

Jiyeon was wearing a blue dress with high heels. Eun Mi didn't understand in the first place, how could walk on those things. The light was almost off so she couldn't recognize all the people from far awa and the music was so loud she couldn't hear what they said. "Hey! You not see that cute guy over there?" She looked surprised to Jiyeon who shouted in her ear. "Who?" "That one, on the dance floor. I'll See you later baby. Party hard!" Then Jiyeon left her and ran to her future fishing on the middle of the dance floor which caused that Eun Mi was left alone.

She sighed before she made ​​her way to the bar through the crowd. She was no longer surprised that Jiyeon left her at a party. "Can I have a coke please?" The barman put his ear close to her lips to hear what she said. Automatically she gently bit his earlobe to a little. Even though she was not the kind of girl that gave away her body, she was not the girl who didn't like to flirt and took every chance she saw. The boy looked at her in shock and then nodded with a grin. "Sure ! I'll be right back to you beautiful!" She curled her lips in a sensual smile before he turned and went to get her drink.

While she waited she looked around. She wasn't going to stand here on her own all night and had to find some company. "Well, seems we're out of coke. But I brought you something else lovely." He put the martini happily in front of her nose down. She frowned as she saw that it was an alcoholic beverage, she had to ensure that she and Jiyeon would return back home safely, but then shrugged her shoulders. If Jiyeon could have fun so could she. "Thanks. How much do I owe you?" "You don't have to pay me." She looked at him with a playful look. "Why not?"  "Becasue you're y." She laughed and went to hang a bit over the bar. "Well, you're not looking so bad yourself." Her finger slid gently over the collar of his shirt. "Let me ask you something. Is your mom a model?" "How do you know?" "You look like her." Giggling, she looked into his brown eyes and tugged at his shirt to bring him closer to her.

Just before his lips touched hers, she heard an annoying voice in her ear that made her heart beat fast. "Hello Eun Mi!" She got scared so hard that she immediately turned away from the bartender to the voice. "Kyungsoo you ! What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo looked pleasant to her and wiggled his eyebrows. "I told you I was going out. And you? Seems like you're fishing already?" Her mind slipped back to the guy behind her that she had forgotten. "Oh, right." She turned around and took her drink from the bar. "Thanks for the drink baby."

She winked at him before she walked away and left the boy surprised.  "You are unbelieveble." Kyungsoo said as he walked with her​​. "Why? Because boys like me? I'll never be yours, get over it darling." He chuckled and turned her around so she was pushed against his chest. "You sure about that?" "As sure as can be, now what? You want some dance ?" She took a sip of her drink and rubbed her hips against his. Kyungsoo laughed and pushed her a little away from him. "Don't drink to much tonight. We all know what you're like when you're drunk." "Just twice as funny as I am now. You'll Love it, trust me." "I'm not going to carry you home again girlfriend. Don't you forget that." "I'll keep tat in mind...Drive me."

She gave him a pat on his chest before letting her eyes go around again. "Looking for a play buddy?" "I surely am, why? You know someone?" "Well, I do. You're Best friend is right there." He nodded to a boy who was a little further along with Kyungsoo's friends. "What is Min Hyuk doing here?" "The same thing as me." She made a face and Kyungsoo chuckled. It was weird to see him without his school uniform. He looked different...good different. "Like what you see?" She jumped a little when she heard Kyungsoo's voice in her ear. "Shut up Kyungsoo, I was just looking that's all."But I must say, he's looking good. Almost as good as you." 

He laughed and tugged at her arm. When she arrived at the group Min Hyuk's eyes fell straight at her. She felt her cheeks reddening and gave  mentally slapped herself in the face. "Hello everyone." She said cheerfully as she drunk up the last sip from her cup. "Well, hello Min Hyuk. Did you have a good time at home?" She directed herself to him Min Hyuk looked at her with interest. "A great time even. How was the swimming?" "Couldn't be any better. Want to buy me a drink? The bartender hates me." He blinked his eyes a few times but finally shrugged. "Sure, what do you want?" "I don't  care. As long as there's alcohol in it I will drink it with pleasure." He nodded gently with a stern look before he disappeared into the crowd.

"Keep it easy you. I don't  want to find you two on a couch here somewhere." "Shut up Kyungsoo."This time she said it in a singing tone. " Take a drink and relax, Jesus. You sound like my mother. And besides you were the one who said that we were going to become this great friends right? " He shrugged his shoulders and hit his arms over his chest. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." "Tell me that again when you're sober." "Mwoo, you know I love you right?" "of course I do." He grinned and then Min Hyuk came back with another martini. "Here you go." She took it from him while smiling. "Thank you Min Hyuk-shi. That's very nice of you. Now tell me..."

She leaned closer to him. "Did you cool down from ealrier?" She said grinning as she nodded to his manhood. She saw his cheeks turned red as he pursed his lips. "Don't do that, you're not cute." She said as she hit her arm around his waist. Min Hyuk stiffened and stared at her with narrowed eyes. "Dance with me." "No thanks." "Pleeeeaaaseee..." "Just go with her man. She won't stop whining." "Fine." Eun Mi was happy when he let himself be pulled on to the dance floor by her.