chat in the library

A Swimster And A Popstar
I'm so sorry it took me this long to write this chapter!!! I've been busy with school and with writing on my other fanfic
'Against All Odds'. Please forgive me :(    From now on I'll try to update faster!!!! Thank you for waiting, hope you'll enjoy!!
Feel free to comment or subscribe!! And friends are welcome!!
Love you guys!!!!

 

Min Hyuk P.O.V.

He looked after the girl as she walked away down the hall. He shrugged and followed her. He wasn't going to let himself getting scolded by her. He turned around and headed in the same direction where the girl walked to, to the library. When he came in, he saw her sitting in the middle of the second table. She was unruffled reading a book and was taking notes.

He walked over to her and sat down beside her. She did not look at him, gave him no attention and kept her eyes on her papers. "So, You're mad now?" "Are you stalking me?" She lifted her gaze to him and glared at him. "What makes you think that? No, I'm not stalking you, I just needed to be in the library too, Is that a crime?" He saw her lips formed a straight line before she continued talking. "And that means you should come and sit next to me? There are enough tables. It doens't mean because you're famous that you can just do like you wish." "So that's why you hate me? Because I'm famous?" She rolled her eyes. "No, I hate you because you're still waisting my time. Haven't you got something better to do than enoying me?"

Min Hyuk looked at her with round eyes. "Are you always like this?" "Only to people I dislike." "You don't even know me, how can you dislike me?" "You think everyone likes you, that everyone is just screaming your name when they see your face? Well think again cuz that ain't right." "You are seriously... " "Now leave and let me study." She interrupted him and turned her hood back to her book.

Min Hyuk did not know how to respond and remained petrified beside her. "You need to let go and get your ears checked. I said leave me alone!" "Hush!" They both looked at the angry library secretary who was clearly annoyed because of there chat. "What's your name?" She looked at him with surprise. "You think I'm going to tell you that?"

They were interrupted when Kai suddenly leaned across the table towards them. "Excuse me for Interrupting. But Eun Mi-ah can you help me with finding a book? I can't find one." She looked at Kai with gritted teeth, she could murder him at this time. Min Hyuk was sitting with a big smile on his face right up in his chair. "So Eun Mi-shi, I'm Kang Min Hyuk, nice to meet you." Min Hyuk chuckled and Eun Mi gave him a deadly look. "I'll help you."She pushed back her chair and walked to the rows of books to search a book for Kai. "So since you're nice to him I suppose you do like him." Min Hyuk was walking amused behind her. "Yes, because as you can see he leaves me alone when he should. Others don't do that and just don't get the message, like you." "Jesus, your attidtude is really...the worst." "If you don't like it just go." 

She took a book from the shelf and walked satisfied with her ​​findings back to the table where she sat just now where Kai was waiting for her. "Here, I think this should work." Kai studied the book and nodded. "This is perfect thanks Eun Mi, you're amazing." "I know, but thanks anyway." Min Hyukn unperturbed cleared his throat and looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Who are you?" Kai came up beside him and looked at him curiously. "I'm Kang Min Hyuk." "Omo! You're that drumer, from that band...Wait I know the name, CNBLUE! " "Yephe, that's me." "Awsome, nice to meet you, I'm Kai." The two bowed and Eun Mi stood frustrated against the table. "This is unbelieveble." They jumped all three in the air when the secretary hit angry with her hands on the table. "You three are banished for this week. So you have enough time to chat." "But I have to finish my... " "Leave!" The woman pointed angrily to the door and Eun Mi stared at her in disbelief. She Mumbled something while she gathered her things and ran to the door.

 

Eun Mi P.O.V

She didn't look beside her when she noticed that Min Hyuk came to walk beside her. She had no desire to talk to him, not that she had ever had that. Somehow she knew she overreacted, but she would never admit it. That was not in her nature. Eun Mi had always been someone who always got everything her way and therefore she wasn't very happy when that wasn't the case. Okay, she didn't always had the easiest life, but it didn't get her down. Even more, she had emerged stronger and was able to stand on her own perfectly. She was not afraid to tell someone her mind even if she knew the other person didn't like it. And she was not going to change herself for someone ever.

"Why are you still following me? You got what you wanted, now leave me alone." She stopped and crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at him. "You think it was my intention to do this?" She noticed that her behavior clearly surprised him. "Of course." Min Hyuk appalled shook his head. "Wow, I thought you were a nice person but perantly your outside doesn't match your inside. Jesus, you're a ." She stared at him in surprise. Who did he think he was, to insult her like that. "Excuse me mister I-think-I-am-the-best but you don't know anything about me." "Well then let's get to know each other." "Thanks but no thank. Just go and ask another of your screaming fans." "You are really..." Then she turned and walked away from him towards her locker. "Where are you going?"

He walked behind her as if they had known each other for years and they were best friends. "Do I even need to anwser that?" "No, but it would be nice if you did." She looked back at him and disbelief was clear to read in her eyes. Min Hyuk stared at her and grinned and leaned against the decoys. "You're not going to stop following me are you?" She asked annoyed when she came to this conclussion. "Nophe, you hate me...It's interesting..." "How in heaven can that be interesting, leave me alone." "Do you really want that, or are you just saying that?" Her eyes widened in surprise. "Who do you think I am? You are seriously..." Jiwoo babbled some unintelligible things before they open hit her molester with a solid swing.

"Someone is in a bad mood." Kyung Soo looked at her amused from the locker next to her. "No, I'm not. Some people are just driving me mad." She looked to Min Hyuk from the corner of her eye and he was still grinning beside her. "Who? Min Hyuk  Unpossible." Eun Mi stared at Kyung Soo. "Do you two know each other?" "Who do you think that challenged me?" The two boys were standing next to each other, and Eun Mi was left alone on the other side. "Kyung Soo, you ..." "Don't you dare girlfriend!" "Screw you seriously." 

She hit her locker shut and walked away. She knew she would be stuck with Min Hyun from now on and all thanks to her supposed best friend Kyung Soo. "Eun Mi, Wait!" She looked back and watched how Kyung Soo came running up to her. "Hey, thanks a lot dude. You're my hero, giving me a new buddy." Kyung Soo chuckled softly. "You're welcome princess, any time." "Screw you Kyung Soo, he's an . And now he's hobbling behind me like I'm his mommy chicken." "Well, you are ineed a chicken...Without a head, but those are your own words too, so don't you dare to hit me." She put down her arm that was already in the air and was she wasn't surprised that he had seen through her action. She thought it was the easiest to resolve everything with force. "But anyways, you're going to like him, believe me. He's your type, I just know it." "He's a ing celebrity, how can he be my type? No, just make sure he leaves me alone because I'm not turning up for the physical injuries." He laughed again and pushed her gently on her arm, which caused that she almost lost her balance. "Just believe me, you'll like him..."