The park

I'm a voodoo doll

7a3d1ac85681492f591c3ab489800f50_screen.

"I'll go out to get some fresh air." Donghae said and get out of the room.

"Now that Donghae isn't here. There is someone after you, right?" I looked N.

"Yes." N patted my shoulder.

"Ravi and I will help you when we can." I nodded to N.

"Thank you very much." I said to him and he smiled to me. He get out of the room and shut the door.

Donghae pov:

I walked at the city, but I didn't walk far from my home. When I stopped walking I felt someone touching my shoulder. I turned around and saw that girl named IU.

"Good day mister~" She said smiling. She give me a letter. I looked her.

"I am not going to kill you now." She said smiling. I take the letter and opened it.

"Meet you at evening at the park?" I read the letter and looked up. The girl was already gone. I don't want to trouble Eunhyuk about this. I put the letter inside my pocket.

I walked right away to my room when I was at my house. I lock the door. I just have to act normal. Someone knocked my door. I put my letter inside my jacket and I put the jacket inside the closet. I close the closed door. Then I opened the door. N was standing there. He smiled to me.

"I will make food today~" He said to me and I nodded to him. He walked to the kitchen. I get out of my room. Few hours and I have to go and meet that girl. Then I will put an end to this craziness. Eunhyuk isn't a doll. He is a human and I have to make that clear to her.

"Hey Donghae!" Ravi yelled to me. I looked him.

"What is it?"

"You can tell me anything. You know that, right?" I nodded to him. But I can't tell him this or he will stop me and I will be a burden to them too. I sit at the sofa. The time passed quickly. I could see it moving really fast. Like it wanted me to go the place as soon as possible.

"Donghae do you want to eat?" N said to me and I shake my head.

"I will go out now." I said to N and walked out from the door. I run to the park where I have to be. I breath in and out. I was running all the way here. I looked around. Where is she?

"Thank you for coming!" The familiar voice said to me and I turned around towards the sound. I looked IU.

"Now you can give me the boy." She said smiling to me.

"I didn't come here for that and anyway he is not a item!" I said to her. She looked me surprised.

"Oh now I know! You want money! Take this!" She throw me money. There were so many of them. Then I looked her.

"Like I said. He isn't a item!" I yelled to her and her smile fade away.

"I have to now waste my energy on you. I didn't really want my pretty dress to get blood on it." She said looking at me. She pull out a knife.

"But I have to kill you now." My eyes got bigger from the shock. She is really going to kill me?!

"Run or die." She said smiling evilly to me. I started to run, but then something pulled me down. I fall to the ground. She walked towards me.

"Bye bye mister." She said and I closed my eyes.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long.