Chapter Three

Crush-Tastic!

  Krystal and Sulli were out of breath. They had run all the way to school and now found themselves in the hallway, facing Sehun. He was at his locker, wearing a very cool pair of jeans and a gorgeous blazer. They slowed way down and tried to act cool.

  "Hey, Sehun," Krystal offered casually.

  " 'Hi!" Sulli followed.

  Sehun merely nodded at the girls as they passed by. Once they were out of his line of vision, they resumed their race to Kai's locker.

  "Quick, Kai, you took the wrong camera! Give it back," Krystal demanded him.

  "Oh, sorry. Here," Kai said. Krystal handed Kai his camera and grabbed Yoona's camera out of his hand. She opened the tape compartment as quickly as she could. It was empty.

  "Where's the tape?" she asked. She was freaking out at the thought of where it might be and where it might end up!

  "I gave it to the editor." Kai was being so nonchalant. He clearly did not understand the implications of this.

  "Who's the editor?" Sulli interrogated.

  They watched in horror as Kai pointed in the direction of Sehun. "Sehun," he said. "I gave Sehun the tape," Kai continued. "Just go ask for it back, but I'm not sure if he had gotten into your's yet." That made Krystal even more worried.

  "I can't believe I'm doing this." She took a deep breath and made a move towards Sehun. He was busy talking to Suzy and Jinyoung, or rather, Suzy and Jinyoung were talking to each other with Sehun as a witness.

  "Oppa, can we have our tape back?" Jinyoung pleaded in a little girl voice.

  "Please, oppa," Suzy joined in. "I looked great but she looked terrible."

  Jinyoung was offended. "Better than you!" she shouted at Suzy.

  "Keep dreaming!" Suzy yelled back. They got in each other's faces, and Krystal took this pause as the perfect moment interrupt. As entertaining as this was, Krystal had come on business.

  "Uh, Sehun?" she asked.

  "One second," he said to Krystal, before turning to Suzy and Jinyoung. "Guys, if I let you redo your tape then everyone gonna want to do the same thing. I'm sorry but nobody gets their tapes back under any circumtances." He turned back to Krystal then. "So, Krystal, what's going on?" He was always so nice to her. He definitely spoke to her differently than to everyone else. Didn't he?

  Krystal was about to say something to him, but before she could continue, Sehun interrupted her "btw, Soojung-ah, about the tape," Krystal started to worry. "Uh, what about it?" She asked casually.

  "Was it a confession? If it was, then this answers you," Sehun said and leaned closer to Krystal to kiss her and . . . chu~ he kissed her. Krystal's face was red because she felt embarassed and happy at the same time. Sehun lifted up her chin and again he kissed her, but this time he asks her first. "Krystal Jung Soojung, will you be my girlfriend?" At that moment both Sehun and Krystal felt as if they were in their own world. Krystal was very happy that Sehun liked her back and she answered "YES!" immediately. And now, Krystal is officially Sehun's girlfriend. No more lying and no more pretending, just honesty, trust and lots of LOVE :)

 

-THE END-


So this is the last chap :) I'm sorry if its boring but THANK YOU for reading :)