Chapter One

Crush-Tastic!

It was a regular day at SM High — regular, except for the fact that Principal Lee was retiring. All the students were busy creating farewell videos to pay tribute to him, and Kim Jongin aka Kai was incharge of taping. He was wielding his camera all over school, driving everyone crazy. At that moment, his focus was on his girlfriend, Choi Jinri aka Sulli, who wasn't exactly eloquent in these types of situations.

  "We're going to miss you, Principal Lee," Sulli said. "I can't believe you're retiring. You don't look a day over eighty." Sulli thought this was the perfect thing to say.

  Kai leaned around his camera. "Babe, he's only sixty-five!"

  "Jinjja?" Sulli said dramatically, her face dropping. "Is he sick?" She was sure he was older.

  "He will be after he sees this," Kai joked, swinging the camera over to Kris for an interview. Kai narrated: "Let's see what farewell words Kris hyung has for Principal Lee." 

  Kris scratched his head. "One second," he muttered, "let me fix my hair." 

  "This is gonna take a while," Kai noted. Right on cue, Sulli's head popped back into the camera's viewfinder. She apparently felt the need to redeem herself.

  "I was just kidding before, sir," she said into the camera. "It's not that you're old, it's just that you remind me of my dead grandfather. But he didn't die of old age — he got hit by a school bus." She smiled at that. "Ironic, isn't it?" She just couldn't stop talking. With every word, she made it a little worst. Kai swung the camera around, searching for his next victim, but he landed instead on the man himself, Principal Lee. Kai's suprise shook the camera.

  "Principal Lee!" he exclaimed as he put down his camera.

  "Now, Kai," Principal Lee said, feigning embarrasment. "I hope this isn't some video farewell to a beloved retiring principal." He had barely finished speaking when a wad of paper struck him right in the head. Maybe "beloved" wasn't quite the word. "Hey," he yelled in the direction of the tossed paper. "All right, you girls, hold it right there!" And he was gone.

  "Babe, I want to do mine over again," Sulli pleaded to Kai.

  "We'll clean it up in editing," he said dismissively, suddenly noticing his bestfriends and his girlfriend's bestfriend, Jung Soojung aka Krystal Jung, he told Sulli to go to her and went after his friends. She was leaning against a wall, staring into space, and chewing gum as if it was her job. She looked nervous. Sulli approached her bestfriend. "Soojung?" she asked. Nothing. She tried again. "Soojungie?"

  But Krystal paid her no mind. She was in another universe entirely. Oblivious to her bestfriend, she took a deep breath and walked right past them . . . and right towards Oh Sehun the school kingka but he wasn't the only kingka. Kai is a kingka too and Sehun is his bestfriend with 10 handsome kingkas. All the girls loved them and fawned all over for them but since Kai was the only who is taken, he was left alone because his girlfriend, Sulli was a queenka just like Krystal and nobody dared to mess with them especially Krystal cause she is basically known for having a cold attitude. Every girl envied her because she has high IQ level, her unbeatable dancing ability, an amazing voice and her undeniable beauty. She was just like any other girls, she loved him, she fawned over him, but she kept it only in her mind. At that moment, Sehun was chatting up two other girls, Bae Suzy and Park Jinyoung, and Krystal just wouldn't have it. In her fantasy, she pushed the girls out of the way. "Move over, girls," she said, not even looking at them. Her eyes were fixed on Sehun. She grabbed him by the collar. "Listen, Sehun, and listen good. There's only one dame in the world that's right for a guy like you, and you're looking at her."

  Sehun didn't miss a beat. Talking tough in return, he asked, "What took you so long, baby?"

  "Traffic," Krystal said quickly. "Now plant one on me and make me remember why I waste my time with you."

  They moved in for a kiss when Krystal's daydream was interrupted by an annoying buzzing sound.

  "Krys? Yah, Jung Soojung!" It wasn't really buzzing. It was just Sulli.

  Krystal finally snapped out of it, her lips still puckered. "Waeyo?" she asked confused. Why was Sulli being so annoying? So it took her a minute to answer. Jeez.

  "You were dreaming about Sehun, weren't you?" Sulli asked in her usual, right-down-to-business kind of way. Krystal continued to be defensive.

  "No, I wasn't. Why would I do that? I am so over him," she stated firmly. But Sehun walked right by them at that very moment.

  "Hey Krystal," he said, nodding in her direction.

  "I'm over you, okay? Move on with your life!" She shouted and stormed off in a huff.

  Sehun shrugged. "I was just gonna tell her that her shoe's were untied." As soon as the words were out of Sehun's mouth, Krystal tripped on her shoelace. "Whoa!" she yelled as she fell down. This was not good. Her crush was starting to cause her physical pain. She got through the rest of the day, although she was a little distracted by her feelings for Sehun.

  Krystal was at her house watching dramas with her two older sisters, Jessica and Yoona. She was acting weird and this made her sisters worried because of her weird behaviour. "Okay, what's his name?" Yoona asked. 

  "What are you talking about?" Krystal acted innocent. She had no idea how her sisters could have found out about Sehun. She thought she was being so good about keeping that to herself.

  "We're talking about our baby sister crushing over some boy harder than a monster truck driving over a little clown car," Jessica said.

  Laughing much harder than necessary, Krystal finally said, "His name is Sehun, Oh Sehun."

 


Chapter one done! :) Sorry for my english, you can tell that this is my first-time writing a story. So I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please comment for any suggestions :)