First meeting HIM (SeoKyu)

Our love stories

(SeoKyu)
 

Seohyun's POV

I run to the cafe' where I work. "Seo! You're late!" Mr. Lee mumbled. Uh! This is because Taeyeon unni! I will revenge her! "Mianhae....." I said and I change my uniform. It's ten when the cafe' was open. "Seo, take this to table 7!" Mr. Lee shout. "Ne, boss!" I answers. Pretty borind day but crowd cafe'. "Sir, what do you ordered?" I asked to a young man. "Juice." She said, is this guy pabo? He see the menu but he ordered something that's not in it. "Sorry, sir, we don't have a juice." I said and Mr. Lee come to us. "Wae?" He asked. "This young man ordered juice." I said. "Then give him.." Mr.Lee said, he's crazy of money! "But we don't......" He interupted. "Make it!" He whispered. "Ye sir!" I said. I looked at the young man, who ordered 'juice' He looks so annoying! I walk to the kitchen. "Do we have a fruit for making juice?" I asked Nicole unni, the chef. "Sure. But who...." She said but I interuped. "A stupid man, just make it unni. I'm very dizzy." I said. Nicole unni takes some fruit and make it into juice. "Thanks." I take the juice and take it to the young man. "Anything again, sir?" I asked. "No, thanks..." He smiled. What the-, his smile is so........ Awesome! But still, he's annoying! I walk from his table and start to work again.

It was nine, when we almost close. I clean all of the table accept one cause HE is still there, starring at me. I walk to him. "Sir...... We going to close." I said politely but actually I want to shout. "Owh..... Then I waited you." He said. Wait me? Wait me for what? I ignore him and change. I turn off all the lights and go out from the cafe'. I walk only five steps and hear someone. "Wait for me!" I hear a voice. That young man again. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm here to talk about someone." He said. "Okay..... But who are you?" I asked again. "Um..... I'm Cho Kyuhyun." He smiled again, my heart beating fast! "O-owh...... Kyuhyun-ssi." I said awkwardly. "I need to talk about my boss Jung Young Hwa." He said. "Who?" I asked, we walk and talk. "He needs a pretty girl for being his fake girlfriend." He said. What? Faked girlfriend. "So you mean, you want me to be his fake girlfriend?" I asked. He nodded. "And what's the price?" I asked again. "Money maybe, if you want." He said. Helping then get money, sounds not pretty bad. "Okay sure! When?" I asked. "Tomorrow, Sunday. And can I have your phone number. Just in case." I nodded, I gave him my number and so is him. "Thanks." He bowed and leave me. I saw her left slowly, I don't know..... I feel something in my heart. Love? No......

End of the POV

___________________________________________________

Author's POV

"So you're not failed?" Yong Hwa asked Kyuhyun. "No, sir, but sir when I speak your name seems she forget you." Kyuhyun answer. Yong Hwa shake his head. "She's not.....  That's why I want her back." Yong Hwa looked at a photo of him and Seohyun. In Kyuhyun deepest heart, he's jealous. He likes Seo, for first sight. "You can go!" Yong Hwa said and Kyuhyun leaves his office. His cellphone was ring. It was Seohyun, i smiled.

To: Kyuhyun-ssi

From:Seohyun

Good morning, Kyuhyun-ssi. So when is the time, I have to pretend to be HIS girlfriend?

 

To:Seohyun-ah

From:Kyuhyun

Today at two P.M  and please dressed pretty!

 

To: Kyuhyun-ssi

From: Seohyun

Okay, Kyuhyun-ssi....... See you later! Fighting!

 

Kyuhyun smiled wider when Seohyun text 'Fighting'. But he shake his head. 'Kyu, what are you thinking? You like her...... Forget it, she is Yong Hwa's!' Kyuhyun thought. He then go to a reaustaurant to eat.

End of the POV

___________________________________________________

Seohyun's POV

My face is red when I texted him 'Fighting'. I take a walked for lunch cause my unnies is all busy, so I'm alone.... Hiks. I sit near the window . "Seohyun-ah!" I heard someone shout. Kyuhyun-ssi, he standing in front of me, now. "Kyuhyun-ssi." I give him a warm smile. "Can I join you since you are alone?" He asked, I nodded. We ordered the same food and drinks. "So, your boss have problem?" I asked. "Uhm... Boss? Right! He..... annoyed by a girl and he needs someone to be his faked girl so THAT girl not show up again." He explain. "Ah.... I see." I said and nodded. The waiter give us our food. "So Seohyun-ah.... Where do you live?" He asked while chewing. "In a dorm in SM street." He nodded. We finish our lunch. "So guess, see you later at 2 P.M at Cube park!" He said. I bowed. I saw him leaving. "See you, OPPA!!!" I shhout. He looked back. Omo....... Why I call him oppa? Pabo! I just smiled and he laugh. That so embarassing!

At 2 P.M.

I wear a pink dress and wait for my 'boyfriend' and Kyuhyun oppa, i mean Kyuhyun-ssi. "Seohyun!" I saw two figures. Wait, who is beside him? Yong Hwa? He looks shock but he like only pretend. They walk to me. "So Seohyun this Yong Hwa and boss this is Seohyun, the pretty waitress." Kyuhyun said, i blush. "We know each other." Yong Hwa said. So it's him, Yong Hwa? Uh....... "Good then!" Kyuhyun-ssi said. I pulled Kyuhyun arm and talk alone. "You don't tell me is him!" I said. "Him who? I don't no... But you promise." Kyuhyun said. I don't remembered that I promised. Why should be him? "Okay, but I do it for money!" I said but deep in my heart I do it for Kyuhyun. He smile and nodded.

End Of The POV

___________________________________________________

Kyuhyun's POV

I'm hurt when they said they will knowing each other more aldo they known each oter, but when I see Seohyun's face.... She looks don't like and don't care. I'm happy..... Hah! Kyu! What did you said??? I leave them alone and I heard my phone.

To: Kyuhyun-ssi
From:Seohyun

FOR MONEY!!!!!

I laugh hard when she text that, Oh no...... I'm falling for her. Wish she doesn't like Yong Hwa.... #Evil but kind# I laugh evilly now...... But I don't have plan?!?!

___________________________________________________

SeoKyu chapter.... Next will be the other Super Generation first then back to SeoKyu. By the way this will be love triangle between Kyuhyun, Seohyun, and Yonghwa! Subscribe and comments please! Gomeowo (Bowed)