Bite Me (Literally) 3

Crack Stories

              It’s been a month since Chanyeol agreed to let Baekhyun stay with him. It wasn’t a bother for either of them though, because they kept each other company. Baekhyun would constantly find out new things about being a human and beg Chanyeol to turn the ‘magic box’ on. He’d also had the time of his life discovering his new favorite past time, shopping, to which Chanyeol’s saving’s account greatly suffered. Chanyeol was entertained by the short boy’s curiosity with his life but still strongly denied his claims of being a vampire, not because he didn’t believe he was different, but Chanyeol just thought it was funny to mess him. Lately though, Baekhyun seemed more sluggish and didn’t put up much of a fight when Chanyeol tried to .

“What’s wrong with you, Baekhyun? You look pale, I mean, you always look pale, but you look really pale.” Chanyeol felt the other’s forehead.

“I do not know, I feel unwell Chanyeol-human.” Baekhyun lied back on the couch.

“Do you want me to take you to the hospital?” Chanyeol offered.

“No, I’m just really thirsty is all.”

“Oh, you want some water or something?” Chanyeol was about to head over to the kitchen when Baekhyun grabbed his wrist, smiling sweetly.

“I did not mean like that,” he said softly, to which Chanyeol made the ‘oh’ shape with his mouth without actually making a noise. “I think I am going to go out for a bit,” Baekhyun stood up with the taller boy’s assistance.

“Where are you going? And I thought vampires couldn’t go out in the sun. Don’t they catch on fire or something?”

“Catch on fire? Pft, where did you hear that? We don’t like burst into flames, but our eyes and skin are very sensitive to light. That’s why we have to wear our ‘human skin’ to protect ourselves.”

“Human skin?”

“Remember how I told you that there is a human Baekhyun and a vampire Baekhyun? Our appearances are different and human Baekhyun is more suited to the day time, so I just use his skin when I go out and my eye color adjusts accordingly. I’ll still be vampire Baekhyun, but it takes more energy to do that, so we just usually avoid the sun,” Baekhyun explained, his skin turning a more fleshy color as he spoke.

“Y-you want me to come with you?”

“Uh, I just need a quiet, reserved place to bite an animal without it seeming strange.”

“I don’t know many places like that,” Chanyeol laughed, “But I can take you to the park or something?”

“Close enough.” Baekhyun nodded before the two headed out.

Chanyeol noticed how normal Baekhyun appeared when he stepped out into the sunlight, his hair quickly turned light brown and his eyes were a light blue color, perhaps with a tint of grey around the outer rim. He still appeared flawless though, or at least Chanyeol thought so. He’d grown quite attached to the shorter boy; he wondered if his life would’ve continued on the uninteresting path it was on if Baekhyun had not shown up that one night.

The pair approached the park, which was flooded with people since it was a sunny Saturday afternoon. Baekhyun sighed loudly, “Is there anywhere else we could go?” He turned to Chanyeol.

“Uhh, Kyungsoo has a cat? Could you drink its blood?”

“Ew, cat blood is gross. Plus the calming poison that we release after a bite does not seem to work on them, so they squirm a lot and it gets messy pretty quickly. Do any of your other friends have pets?”

              Chanyeol thought for a moment, considering the only people he was close with was Jongin and Kyungsoo. He could ask Sehun to ‘play’ with his ferret, but he lived an hour’s drive away. Maybe I should just let him bite me?

  “Chanyeol-Human, are you okay?” Baekhyun asked when the other was violently shaking his head.

Chanyeol took out his phone to search his contacts for anyone who might be able to help him. He was distracted when the shorter boy started tugging on the hem of his jacket. “Chanyeol-human, we should go somewhere else, perhaps to an eatery- I mean a restaurant. ‘Cause I’m starving.” Baekhyun spoke very robotically even though his diction was very casual. Chanyeol glanced around until he spotted a familiar orange haired boy walking towards them. He wasn’t with his red haired companion though, instead there was a brunette kid with his fingers interlaced with Minseok's.

“Hello there, Baekhyun and Chanyeol,” Minseok greeted.

“Do you know them?” The other boy asked.

“Yes, I have known Baekhyun for about three years and I met Chanyeol at the college you go to. Forgive me for not introducing you, this is my boyfriend, Jongdae,” Minseok said with a grin.

“Nice to meet you all.” He bowed respectfully. “I heard you mention going out to eat; Minseok and I were about to do the same thing. Would you like to come with us?”

“Sure.” Chanyeol said without thinking. Baekhyun shot him a quick look, “Actually, I believe we should return home, my stomach is bothering me.”

“Nonsense, it probably hurts because you’re craving something to eat. Let’s go to a nice restaurant, I’ll pay for you guys,” Minseok offered them.

              Baekhyun was dragged along by the other three despite his protests. He swore he saw the orange haired boy smirk at him. He’d already not been feeling well, but now he had to keep up his human form for Minseok’s boyfriend, who probably had no idea that he was dating a vampire. When they arrived at a small steakhouse, Baekhyun excused himself to use the restroom. He slashed water on in face a couple of times before he heard someone else enter.

“Never would I have expected you to grow so fond of a human.” Minseok leaned against the tiled wall.

“And I did not expect you to have a human boyfriend,” Baekhyun shot back. Minseok scrunched his face. “Have you told him that you are, oh maybe, a vampire? Why are you even attracted to him anyway?”

"Jongdae? He is a gentleman, unlike any other creature in this universe. I am asking you the same question. What attracts you to that human?”

“I do not know what you are talking about; I have no attraction toward Chanyeol at all.” Baekhyun grabbed a few paper towels to try his face, “I am only there because I have nowhere else to go.”

“And what about his blood? I can tell you have not consumed any of it.” Minseok crossed his arms.

“I have stopped drinking human blood. I will only drink animal blood from now on. It isn’t for Chanyeol’s sake but for my own, to become more human-like. I want to become one of them again.”

Minseok violently grabbed the edge of the sink, causing it to crack and crumble. “Listen here, you insolent traitor. Now that you have come outside, everyone can smell your , blood thirsty from a mile away.”

“But your little Jongdae is a human, just like Chanyeol. Obviously, I am not the only traitor here. It would be hilarious if the rest of the counsel found out. Does Luhan even know?”

He grew angrier when Baekhyun started laughing at him, so he grabbed the younger’s throat and shoved him against the wall. “I will rip your vocal chords out.” Minseok’s eyes turned a very deep red.

 “Y-your promises are empty. You cannot touch me without your boyfriend getting suspicious,” Baekhyun grinned. “They should be expecting us back soon.”

“I have been silently watching you this entire time, Byun Baekhyun. I decided not to reveal you to Luhan because I sympathize with your feelings, toward a human no less,” Minseok glanced away. “I will kindly allow you to continue living with this human, mostly to watch you suffer. It will be incredibly difficult not to keep your fangs out of him, seeing as you are already attracted to him. In exchange for my silence, you must never mention to Jongdae about my origins, our origins. Understand?”

              Baekhyun nodded slightly. Minseok released his grip on the younger’s throat and his eyes melted back into a brownish color. Baekhyun hadn’t even noticed that he’d shed his human skin until he saw no reflection in the bathroom mirror. “Oh Chanyeol, we were just heading back,” Minseok was talking to someone else just outside the bathroom.

“Baekhyun, a-a-are you alright?” Chanyeol stuttered when he saw the shorter boy leaned over the broken sink.

“Why did you agree to this?”

“I was really hungry… I’m sorry, if you want, we could head back early?”

“No, I will be fine. Just do not agree to anything without my consent ever again, okay?”

 

              Baekhyun suffered through an hour and a half of remaining in his human skin, which was draining his energy. He enjoyed the company of the others though, especially since Minseok was no longer hostile. The two of them now had a secret agreement that was in the best interest for both of them. Baekhyun wondered if Chanyeol overheard his and the orange haired boy’s conversation in the bathroom, he could smell him approaching while Minseok was talking. Shrugging off the concern, he and Chanyeol both enjoyed their steaks. Baekhyun and Minseokboth ordered theirs rawer than Chanyeol and Jongdae purposely because they wanted it to be bloody. After dinner, Minseok paid the check and they bid 'goodbye' and 'good night.'

“I am cold,” Baekhyun complained. Since Jongdae was longer around, he allowed himself to use his normal skin. The sun was no longer up, so Baekhyun’s skin became very pale again and his eyes returned to their golden color.

“Aren’t vampires always cold?” Chanyeol smirked.

“We are usually immune to temperature, yes, but my body cannot regulate itself without blood. I guess I will have to hold over until the morning.”

“I see. Well, you can have some of my warmth then,” Chanyeol grabbed the shorter boy’s hand, completely encasing it with his own.

“So are you finally accepting the fact that I am a vampire?”

“Probably,” Chanyeol blushed, thanking God that it was really dark so the other probably couldn’t see it.

Baekhyun sniffed the other’s hand. “So you do! Admit it!” Baekhyun nearly jumped up and down in excitement.

“I overheard your conversation with Minseok…”

              Baekhyun’s smile faded into a straight face and he allowed the taller boy to lead him home in silence. He’d always told himself that the first person he’d bite would be someone important to him. He didn’t want to admit to Chanyeol that he’d grown fond of him. The lengthy boy made him happy, even if he didn’t admit it. The boy watched over him and dealt with him, happily. Sure, Baekhyun wanted to bite Chanyeol, but he knew that the other would really dislike that. Baekhyun had awakened from dreams biting his own hand, fibbing that it was a normal habit among vampires. As soon as the two returned home, the shorter boy collapsed on the couch.

“Maybe… maybe you should just drink my blood…”

              Baekhyun glanced up to meet Chanyeol’s serious, embarrassed expression. “I will be fine until morning,” Baekhyun said to avoid any awkward conversation that might come from him agreeing. Without another word, Chanyeol stepped toward Baekhyun and scooped him into his arms bridal style, like the night a month ago. “Hey, release me now, human!” Baekhyun struggled, but the grip on his body grew tighter. Chanyeol carried the older into his bedroom and sat him upright on the bed.

“I can see how much you're suffering and it bothers me.” He kneeled on the floor, sliding his shirt away from his neck. “I don’t want to have with you, but you can have some of my blood, I guess.”

“It would be more comfortable if you sat on the bed… but I am not going to do it. If you overheard my conversation with Minseok, then you should know I have given up human blood completely.” Baekhyun blushed. “Besides, you are not supposed to believe I am a vampire, remember?” Baekhyun crossed his arms and legs defensively.

“I was just messing with you because I like to tease you, I’m sorry. You’re starting to look more greenish as the days go on. Just do it.” Chanyeol’s face was bright crimson, “I wouldn’t offer if I was really so opposed to it.”

              Baekhyun gulped under the other’s stare. This is what you wanted, what are you waiting for?! Baekhyun nervously slid closer to the taller boy, close enough to feel warmth radiating off of him. “Y-y-you should probably k-k-know, I h-h-ha-have not done this… t-this is my first time on a human.”

“T-then how do you know what human blood tastes like?” Chanyeol leaned back slightly.

“They handed out plastic bags of blood that couldn’t be used in hospitals. Like AB blood, because AB’s can only donate to other AB blood types, and there are less people who need AB than who donate it,” Baekhyun explained. Chanyeol nodded, before coughing awkwardly, waiting for the other to make his move.

“We took a course on this in Vampire School, so I am going to go slowly, step-by-step. The textbook said: first, identify your victim-er, patient. Second, if there is no haste in your situation, set yourself in a comfortable position.” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. Comfortable. “This is probably going to be awkward, but just go with it, okay?” Chanyeol gave the other a confused look until Baekhyun straddled his legs.

“K-k-keep going.” Chanyeol said when he noticed a pause of hesitation. He even placed his hands on the curve of Baekhyun’s lower back, encouraging him to scoot even closer.

              Baekhyun could feel his heart beat in his head, a strange sensation that he never thought he'd feel again. “Step three, relax your victim-uh patient by any means possible,” He said aloud, staring confidently into Chanyeol’s eyes. The latter waited for the next movement, which caused his body to tense more. “I do not have enough energy to hypnotize you, so you will have to relax as much as you can or else it will hurt.”

“I-I-I can’t relax if you’re staring at me like that!”

“Sorry.” Baekhyun shook his head. “I am going to make it quick, okay?” He leaned in, swallowing hard.

“W-w-will it hurt?” Chanyeol whispered softly.

“I think so.” Baekhyun said before bearing his fangs.

 

“WAIT!” Chanyeol yelped, raising his shoulders so the other no longer had access to his neck. “I-I’m not ready yet.”

“Do not be such a baby! I was so close too…” Baekhyun snapped his fingers in disappointment. “It will just feel like a little pinch.”

“Can’t you bite somewhere else? My neck is too sensitive,” Chanyeol still had his shoulders raised.

              Baekhyun sat back on Chanyeol’s lap, evaluating their situation. “I never made it to the course on how to bite elsewhere. If I attempt that without proper training, I could paralyze your hand or something.” Chanyeol cringed at the thought. “I guess it has to be the neck then?”

“I have an idea, but you must go along with it or it will not work,” Baekhyun bit his lip. Chanyeol nodded, feeling relieved he wasn’t the only one feeling like a nervous wreck.

The shorter boy shimmied extremely close to the other, hesitantly placing his hands on Chanyeol’s collarbones, gripping his shirt tightly. The younger boy responded by sliding his hands down south to lightly cup the other’s backside. Chanyeol couldn’t help but feel excitement building in the pit of his stomach as Baekhyun his lips with uncertainty. “I’ve never kissed anyone before,” Chanyeol admitted when the older boy started to lean in.

“Good.” Baekhyun grinned while closing the space between their lips, gaining courage from his desires for Chanyeol’s blood… and Chanyeol himself. He put as much passion as he could into kissing the taller boy, but they were still quite awkward and robotic, their lips colliding rather than moving naturally.

“Relax, Baekhyunnie.” Chanyeol’s voice was deep and hushed.

The short sentence seemed to calm both their nerves, Baekhyun following the other boy’s pace. He gripped tighter to Chanyeol’s shirt as he bravely the inside rim of the boy’s lips, signaling him to keep moving without words. Chanyeol smirked, eagerly complying with the older’s request. His tongue s in past the other’s teeth, dancing with the muscle awaiting him.

Baekhyun pushed away momentarily, trying to catch his breath since he felt dizzy from lack of oxygen. He glanced up at Chanyeol, who was also panting heavily. “D-do you want to keep going?” Chanyeol stuttered.

“I still have to bite you, you know,” Baekhyun blushed brighter.

“I know, I just want to make this last.” Chanyeol leaned in once again, picking up where they left off. Except this time, he tried being a little rougher, like lightly nipping the other’s bottom lip every time he pulled away to breathe. Both were too distracted by their passionate kissing to notice the extreme tension building from within.

              Baekhyun pulled away to start placing delicate butterfly kisses from Chanyeol’s jaw line to his collarbone. He was given wider access by the latter when he leaned his head away. “I’m going to bite you now.”

“Go ahead.”

              He gladly bared his fangs again, asking once more for confirmation that he wouldn’t be met with resistance, “Are you absolutely sure?”

 

“Bite me.”