Jessica's secret?!

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

Tiffany looked in the mirror. She was happy about how things had turned out, Jessica wasn't that bad. Tiffany headed outside, greeting SooYoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri. SooYoung was telling them about her new girlfriend, while Hyoyeon kept blushing.

Oh.

OH.

SooYoung and Hyoyeon were a THING. Tiffany laughed, telling them she was cheering them on. Finally they got to school, and Tiffany was anxious, Jessica would be there. She would be Jessica's SLAVE. Of course she would not go back on her promise, but Tiffany was afraid Jessica would make her do something difficult. But she would not surrender, because her relationship with Jiyong needed to happen. Because Tiffany changing schools would be useless, and her mother would be depressed.

Tiffany took a deep breath, calming down a bit. And she stepped through the gates.

She met up with Taeyeon as usual, and they went to class. School never really was a problem for Tiffany, she always had been a straight-A student. This gave her time for everything else.

As the bell rang, Tiffany got up from her seat, Taeyeon at her side. The cafeteria always amazed Tiffany, no matter how many times she had walked in. S. M. High was, after all, a prestigious and a high-end school.

Jessica! She finally spotted her. Tiffany gulped. She slowly carried her tray to the table. Even though it was the Student Council's table, she was an exception. Because Taeyeon and SooYoung were so fond of her, and Jessica never actually questioned it.

"Hello Jessica. How was your weekend?" Tiffany placed her tray down next to Jessica. Jessica briefly glanced her way before going back to her papers, mouth stuffed with a forgotten peice of apple.

"Hmm." Jessica muttered. Tiffany sighed, maybe Jessica was too busy to remember their deal.

But to Tiffany's horror, Jessica suddenly started chewing and then swallowed. Tiffany felt Jessica's eyes on her.

"Oh yes, Tiff. Would you mind giving these to Seung-hyun?" Jessica straightened up in her chair. Tiffany nodded her yes.

Tiffany was out of the noisy room and hearing her footsteps echo in the hall. She kept getting lost but eventually she found the club room where Seung-hyun napped. She opened the door.

Seung-hyun, oh, Tiffany recalled, was called T.O.P.

He had his head down on a table.

"Hello!?" Tiffany said loudly and T.O.P jolted awake.

"How rude. . .oh, are those the documenets?" He said, getting up.

"Yes, sorry but Jessica seemed to be in a hurry. Here." Tiffany handed him the papers. He took them and got to work, his eyebrows creasing. Tiffany stood there for a while, listening to the sound of birds chirping and children playing on the feild.

"You don't need to take these back. I'll give them to her myself." He said.

"Oh, yeah okay." Tiffany turned to leave but T.O.P stopped her.

"I happend to over hear your conversation with Taeyeon about Jessica's weakness." He whispered."You might not know, but, Jessica is actually Bi. She dated a girl once."

"What?!"