The blackmail

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

Tiffany gasped and touched her stinging cheek.

"What the hell! Aren't you going too far?" She spat.

"Oh really? I'm the one who went over board?" Jessica asked harshly as she gathered her things.

Tiffany was on the verge of tears, she had done nothing wrong, or so she thought.

"How can you do this?" Tiffany screamed.

"Why the hell are you trying to act like a victim?" Jessica asked, tying her shoelaces.

"You just slapped me. If I'm not a victim, then what am I?" Tiffany asked in a rude tone.

"You are a criminal, Tiffany, a selfish conceited brat!" Jessica shouted with much hatred.

Jessica shoved past Tiffany and stormed out of the room. Tiffany scoffed, who does she think she is, thought Tiffany, how can she treat me like that. Tiffany exited the room and rushed into the elevator just as it was about to close. She turned around to find Jessica staring at her.

"Tiffany, you're the worst." Jessica started,"Do you know what you just did?"

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this?" Tiffany said.

"How can you say that? You knew..." Jessica realized "You knew all along!"

"Knew what? I don't know what you're talking about." Tiffany panicked, what if Jessica found out that she planned this.

"Who told you?" Jessica asked and suddenly Tiffany froze. She did not know what to do. Jessica didn't have any evidence, afterall, Tiffany was the one who had the footage.

"If you don't shut up," Tiffany said nervously,"I will show it to everyone!"

Jessica stiffened "Show what? What are you talking about?"

"Do you think I didn't take advantage of this?" Tiffany said while smirking,"If you don't listen to me, I can ruin your reputation."

Jessica gasped and asked "What?"

"I can spoil your image, if I do that then your mother's reputation will also be tainted." Tiffany explained, "You woudn't want that right? So just listen to me."

"You seriously are crazy." Jessica sighed in defeat.

The elevater finally opened and they stepped out.

"Jessica, you have to do everything I ask you to." Tiffany said as they got out of the building.

"Tiffany, don't think you've won." Jessica tried to act unfazed by the turn in events, but in reality, Jessica was afraid. Very afraid.

They parted ways, Jessica going back to the school and Tiffany to her house. Though she got what she wanted, she wasn't happy nor satisfied.

Jiyong was still at school, he was taking care of some documents when Jessica came in, looking all depressed.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern.

Jessica ignored his question and gave him a light peck on the lips.

"What was that for?" He asked while blushing. Jessica sighed.

"I just have a feeling, that I'm going to lose you." She said while giving him another kiss on the cheek, very sweetly. Suddenly, he hugged Jessica like she was a delicate flower who needed great care.

"Don't worry," He whispered while holding her carefully. "I'm not going anywhere."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

 

 

 

A/N

Hello dear readers thank you so much for subscribing! Love you all~