Three

Didn't You Hear the News? (They Think We're Cute on Naver)

a/n Guess who's backkkkkkkkkkkkk! Me:) Yeah, I know my stories are all like dead. Sorry! But I have updated and found a way to maybe include faster updates???

 

***IMPORTANT*** LOOKING FOR A BETA READER! PLEASE COMMENT OR PM ME! ALSO, SEND A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK (IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A STORY YET, LOOK THROUGH DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE NEWS? (THEY THINK WE'RE CUTE ON NAVER)'S CHAPTERS AND EDIT THEM.
THANKS!

"Well this is off to a good start." Yuma muttered bitterly. You would think that after waiting for an hour the production team would call "my husband" to see what's taking him so long. But ha, guess not. This is fantastic.

"How much longer do I have to wait for some guy who's never going to show up?" Yuma yelled angrily in the direction of the nearby staff.

"Just awhile longer!" Manager Kim replied, "He should be here any second. I got a call that he was held up by the paparazzi."

"Of course he was." Yuma mumbled, tightening the strings on her jacket. It was near the end of fall and had rained all day yesterday, how long did they expect her to wait in these terrible weather conditions? If he doesn't show up in five minutes I'm leaving. Sorry Aerin, but I can't-I won't wait over an hour for someone who obviously doesn't seem to care about me-

"Yuma!" Manager Kim mouthed from the sidelines, waving his arms frantically, "He's here!" he signaled, pointing towards the rocky path to the left, where a hooded figure came jogging towards her. Yuma nodded her head and continued to wait, remembering what the director had told her earlier. "Remember act surprised-even if you're not! We want views so the cheesier the better! Or arguments! The audience loves a couple who bicker constantly!"

Yuma pretends too look off in the distance, taking interest in a nearby noodle shop's glass window. Looking through the glass one could see the bustling of people, waitresses and waiters running left and right to serve, while the smiling faces of customers could be seen as they enjoyed their meal. The scene gave Yuma a happy kind of feeling, that so many people could gather together and enjoy something so simple, yet smile so brightly. It was, in Yuma's eyes a beautiful scene. Which was unfortunately ruined by a rough kneed of the toe and a deep, lumberjack-like voice.

"Hey," a voice called out, poking Yuma in the knee with a dirty steel-toed boot. "You the girl?"

Pushing the grimy foot away, Yuma wiped off her knees, standing up to face her "husband" for the first time, "If by "girl" you mean wife then yes I am-" 

"C-chanyeol?" Yuma gasped, doing a double take, as she took her fake fiance. His tall, lean--yet toned, body, raggedly auburn hair gracing his shoulders. A black leather jacket, fitted over a red V-neck, dark skinny jeans fitting nicely on his body. He looked like he had just walked out of a magazine. Yuma already hated this guy.

"So you know me?" Chanyeol asks, a smirk appearing on his face. "Nevermind scratch that, of course you know me. Who doesn't?" Chanyeol laughs at the ridiculousness of the idea. While Yuma can't believe her horrible luck. Are you kidding me? PARK CHANYEOL?

"So pretty lady, what's your name? Wait, let me guess. Is it google? Because you've got everything I'm searching for." Chanyeol comments, doing a once over of Yuma's body. Leaving her to only gawk in disbelief and anger.

"Ha," Yuma forcefully laughs, still internally crying over her bad luck, "good try. But it's actually Yuma, Kim Yuma."

"You know I won three awards my debut year?" Chanyeol states, knowing the way to a girl's heart is to show them how successful you are. "I'm also a five year anonymous sponsor to the local animal hospital." Chanyeol adds, sending Yuma a playful wink. 

Yet all Yuma can manage is, "I guess it's not so anonymous anymore now that you've announced it." 

Chanyeol stands in shock, usually women fall heads over heals for him when he does nothing, but his girl doesn't even bat an eye when he mentions the animal shelter.

"Well..." Yuma says awkwardly, "let's head to our new home then shall we?" she asks grabbing her suitcases.

"...Yeah," Chanyeol mumbles, "let's go." Chanyeol snaps his fingers and two people, dressed in black formal attire, quickly pick up his bags (like eight), and transport them to the nearby van. Unsurpirsed by the fact that Chanyeol doesn't have people to do even the small petty things for him, Yuma continues to haul her bags, by herself to the white van.

As they load into the van, Yuma picks a seat next to the window, wanting a place to look out of as she avoids awkward eye contact. Staring at the people filled parks, passing each person in a blur. It's so pretty--

"Sooo..." Chanyeol interupts, nudging Yuma again with his dirty boots. "I heard you like reading books and writing poetry. What kind? Like the emotional kind or what? I don't really understand poetry. Like what is abab? Is it like...hmm, I don't really have any idea...But how about ....."

Yuma leans her head agains the window pane. She had only been inside the car for a couple of minutes but she could already tell this was going to be a very, very long ride.

At least the producers wouldn't have to worry about one thing.

Yuma was sure she would have no trouble arguing with Mr.Park Chanyeol, the infamous, and incredibly stupid celebrity.

 

This is Chanyeol and idk I think this is photoshopped, but maybe not?

tumblr_mcudauNnwQ1rya0ix.png but also like this:BPsi9MWCcAACFAi.jpg:large and this:tumblr_mxlaz06Kiz1qhmxnlo1_r1_1280.jpg

idk tho, idols' hairstyles change constantly anyway. Total Rocker Chanyeol!

anyway thanks for reading! Sorry this chap. is boring and no development (whoops!).

 

 

***IMPORTANT*** LOOKING FOR A BETA READER! PLEASE COMMENT OR PM ME! ALSO, SEND A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK (IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A STORY YET, LOOK THROUGH DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE NEWS? (THEY THINK WE'RE CUTE ON NAVER)'S CHAPTERS AND EDIT THEM.

THANKS!