Strangers Kiss

Strangers Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON JIYONG POV

 

 

Walking down in this busy road feels so lonely. People that pass by seems so happy with their love one while me walk all by myself. Why did she left me? I didn't cheat on her. I didn't do anything wrong. All I do is love her endlessly. Why?

 

 

Taeyeon... why?

 

 

I bump into something or more like someone. She stare at me wide eyes then grab my neck.

 

 

WHAT THE?!

 

 

Her lips pressed against mine. Soft. I close my eyes but she pull away. Aish!! I open my eyes but she disappear. Who is she?

 

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

 

It's almost a year and a half but I can still remember her face. Her wide almond eyes that stared me. Her lips that captivated me. Who is she?

 

 

It's almost a year and a half that I've been searching for her. I search for her everywhere. I even went abroad just to find her but I guess we aren't meant to be.

 

 

 

I gave up pursuing Taeyeon because I been smitten by the mere stranger. And how I want to give up searching for her because I know I won't see her again. She's a stranger, I don't know anything about her. She doesn't even want to know me because she run away in the first place. But the problem is I can't forget her. Cliche it may sound but I did fall for her. I tried not to but I failed every moment I think of her.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

 

Summer my least favorite season. Great! My mom will send me to the boring place called Busan. Isn't it amazing?! Tsk. Tsk. I don't even got it why Busan if she can send me to Europe.

 

I don't know anyone from there except my nanny who raise me up to be handsome. My mom told me that people there will help me to be more humble bla bla bla. I'm already humble myself so why bother? Tsk.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

“Jiyong my little boy!” my nanny welcome me with a tight bear hug. I am happy to see her okay?! It's just that I despite the fact that I will stay here for three weeks! You hear me?! A freaking three weeks! How can I find her if I'm here?! Doing nothing! Aish!!!

 

 

“I miss you Auntie” I said pouting. She chuckled then ruffled my hair.

 

 

“Auntie misses Jiyongie too” she said cutely. I giggle at her silliness. She haven't change a bit.

 

“Oh! Big boy I Want you to meet my niece later. She's staying here for a vacation too!” she said excitingly. “You know Jiyong, my niece is beautiful! You two fit each other!” she blabber. When she get excited she act like a kid instead of an old hag.

 

 

“I'm sorry but my heart belongs to someone else already auntie” I said jokingly. “But I can see that she's good looking cause you look good yourself. I won't wonder where she get here looks.” I said making her blush. I miss this. Auntie seems so happy but I wonder why she haven't get married yet.

 

 

“Aish! Stop kidding me. You made me feel like a teenager” she pouted. I laugh at her. Somehow I think I'll enjoy my stay here.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

 

Grass dancing with the wind. The flower that give life to the beauty of it. There's a girl standing in the middle. Her back facing me. She's wearing a floral dress that off her shoulder. I grab my camera and take a picture of her. I look at her in the picture. I gasp when I saw her looking. I look at where I last saw her but she's not there. She's the one I've been searching and she's here! Where did she go?

 

 

I've been searching for her for hours but she's nowhere. This little town called Busan seems so BIG! Aish!!!

 

 

It's getting dark. I receive tons of calls from auntie. Maybe she's worried. I sigh. I guess I'll just find her next time. Sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong you back! Where did you go? It's late already come on lets eat, we waited for you” she said worriedly. I felt guilty for making them wait. Aish!!

 

“auntie you don't need to wait for me if your hungry okay? I feel guilty for making you wait.” I said truthfully.

 

“don't worry. Come on lets eat. I want you to meet my niece!” she said excitedly then pull me to the kitchen. I smiled. The girl that auntie wants me to meet is back facing me seating. She's a petite girl with curly locks hair.

 

Maybe she's my stranger? I shook my head. What am I thinking?!

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter