one

I'm so lucky to be a fangirl

"Natasha, are you sure that you'll live alone in seoul?" your mom asked while sobbing. "yes mom. I should go there and school there. I want to learn about korea. I promise I'll comeback to LA" you said. "natasha, please take care" your dad said and you hug them, your parents. "I'm gonna miss you too mom, dad" you said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you walk to the gate and then start to walk inside the plane. you sit in your seat and waving to your parents while tearing. you just want to know more about korea since you can speak korea nicely. 

-the plane is start flew-

 

 

 

 

 

-arrived-

you walk towards the exit way and then you check your phone. you  go to 'exo' app and then check their schedule. . they're going to Japan today at 4:55PM. and now? 4:49PM. Thats why many fangirls waiting for them. you start walking faster and you join to wait them. lucky you, you got a space in the middle because that's the best space for taking photos of kai. you put your suitcase in your side. you grab your camera and then setting the camera focusly

 

-4:55PM-

"PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM EXO! DON'T HURT EXO!" the bodyguard said. you just moving to the back a little for giving a space. and then exo walking to the gate. all the fangirls start taking a random photos of them. you keep focusing your SLR Camera to kai. suddenly he look at you and you shoot the view. he waves, grins, and giving you a love sign with a flying kiss to you. you feel so melted but you should shoot all his moves. "kai! move  fowards!" the bodyguard said. and then kai look at you once again while waving. you shoot all of them from distance but it's look so good. you really feel so lucky be yourself. 

 

you go to a apartment and buy a full furnish apartment room for yourself. you pay it and then you go to your room. "finally" you said while laying yourself on the bed. you grab your camera and look all what you got. "whoa. he look so cute" you said when you saw him giving you a flying kiss. you edit all your shoots and updating it on the twitter, tumblr, youtube, and the others. 

 

 

 

 

 

YUP. JUST A FEW FIRST. COMMENT IF YOU LIKE. I MADE THIS FOR KAISTAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND GIVE ME A COMMENTS. COMMENTS MAKES ME HAPPY ALL THE TIME. THANKS MUXCH XOXO