Audition

My Korean Love

Brain

English

Korean

Chinese

 

I walked into the room and saw a row of seats by the wall. I steadily approached the seats, but that boy quickly sit on it before I had a chance, he looked up and innocently smiled at me “ sit next to me” he grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit next to him.

 

I looked at the judges and my mouth almost touched the floor as I saw Shinee’s Key, F(x)’s Amber and Girl’s Generation’s Tiffany. (It’s probably because they can speak English) and just a bunch of other people (important people).

 

Can number 61 please come to the center” (wow Key just wow) “hello my name is Park Eunmi, I will show you my talent and you will want me to join straight away, unlike some people” she looked at me at the end part (cow) the woman asked her what she was going to sing and she replied “gee” and that she was also going to dance. “Please show use” tiffany smiled at her.

 

The music finished and I swear I was so close to wetting myself at the judges faces, I turned to see the boy and he almost had tears coming out of his eyes, he saw me staring and came closer to me “that was soooooo bad” “I know what ‘talent’ was she talking about". A cough brought us back to the judges “cough cough” “well Eunmi I’m sorry to tell you this but you are not what we are looking for so we can’t accept you” (great save).

 

 “what WHAT” “please don’t shout and please can you sit down others have to audition too” Amber tried to persuade her to calm down but she wouldn’t take it and after about 10 minutes of her screaming and shouting (which by the way hurt my ears) she walked out, but not before looking at me and seeing me mime ‘loser’ to her (god I’m awesome :D)“wow she was a brat” I heard the woman judge whisper into the man’s ear “okay now that there are no disruptions please can number 62 come up”.

 

The boy walked up “hello my name is Lee Kwang-Sun”  (so that’s his name) I can't speak Korean but I understood Kwang-Sun "and I’m going to perform Angle by B.A.P” the music started.

 

When he finished all of the judges had a look of amazement on their faces and I couldn’t disagree he was good “you’re accepted” was all they could say I saw a big smile grow on his face as he turned to me and pulled me into a big hug even though we didn’t really know each other (he feels warm).

 

He sat down as the dreaded moment came up “can number 63 come up

 

 

(oh no