Beginning

My Korean Love

Brain

English

Korean

Chinese

 

"Ok Lexi breathe in, and breathe out. Don't worry everything will be ok" (yeah right) "shut up brain"

I turned my head towards the door as a woman arounf the age of 40 holding a clipboard walked out " numbers 51-60 please follow me" I looked down at my nmber *63* (oh my i'm gonna be next ahhhhhhhh) i started to hypervwntilate as I looked around the room trying to find a door out of here (there's one) i planned my escape route and as I was about to to start running away a hand grabbed mine.

 

I looked up to see a boy.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk266/Chiqui-Lorenz-Carreno/korean/korean/jj.jpg

(wow he's hot

He looked around my age and he was smiling "and wheer do you think you are going" I was fixated on his eyes "pretty" his chuckles brought me back to reality (did I just say that out loud :O) " umm I was going to go to the toilet" " now why dont I believe you, if you were then you wouldn't have been watching the door for so long now" (he's been watching me) I glared at him "have you been watching me" his eyes widened and he struggled to find an answer and before he could I felt a sudden push on my shoulder causing me to fall.

ON HIM, OUR LIPS ALMOST TOUCHING 

"Oh my god I am soooooo sorry" I apologized to him before getting up and turning around to find a girl with the number *61* on her chest.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj295/TheMilkManSG/2010/eb1003090038.jpg

"hey watch it" I shouted at her as yes, she has now pissed me off. she looked me up and down "well maybe if you joined weight watchers, then we wouldn't have this problem now would we" she ended with a smirk on her face ()

 

Everyone turned their heads at us and I smiled back at her "are you sure that I'm the one that needs to lose weight because as I recall you were the one that pushed me" (gotcha) I could see the anger in her eyes as everyone around us started to laugh and as she was about to retort the woman with the clipboard came back in.

"numbers 61-70 please follow me"and went through the doors. I started to follow her when the boy I fell on top off whispered "good luck" in my ear before walking through the doors (oh he was number *62*).

I smiled to myself before going through the doors, I barely got through when that pushed past me AGAIN. She looked back smiled evilly and turned back, i sighed to myself "this is gonna be fun whoopee"  I said sarcastically to myself.