Chapter 5

Don't You Dare Take Him Away From Me, !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao woke up hoping to see Kris sleeping next to him.

“Hyung.” He murmured with closed eyes.

He ran his right hand in the space next to him to feel Kris. But he just felt the cold bed sheet on the space next to him. He opened his eyes and saw the empty space. He sat on the bed and stared at the space next to him.

“Kris hyung hasn’t slept here last night.” His face fell.

Tao got down from the bed, took his phone and dialed Kris’ number. “Aissht… why does he switch it off??!” Tao threw the phone hard on the bed when he heard the recording from the other side.

Tao kicked the bedside table hard, which made the lamp fall and break into pieces. “Why didn’t he call me? What is so important to him than me?” he screamed and kicked everything he saw.

“I want to see him. I want to talk to him.” Tao went inside the bathroom and had a quick shower while brushing his teeth. He quickly dried himself and rushed to the wardrobe.

He took out a trouser and an orange color t-shirt and wore it. He put on his favorite black coat, which Kris gave for his birthday last year.

He ran out of the house combing his hair from his hand.

Tao stopped halfway, returned to the house cursing under his breath, locked the door, and ran back to the bus stop.

He reached the bus stop panting, slumped on the bench and started breathing loudly, which earned glares from other people. He ignored them and closed his eyes, trying to calm his racing heart.

Tao opened his eyes when someone patted his shoulder. “Aren’t you going to school today?”

“Kai, Sehun! What are you doing here?” Tao asked ignoring Kai’s question.

“Kris hyung wanted us to look up on you. He called and told us to go to your apartment to see whether you’re still sleeping.” Kai replied.

“Luckily we saw you running out of the house to the bus stop.” Sehun added grinning.

“But why did you run? There’s plenty of time left.” Sehun added.

“Kris hyung has time to call you and not me.” Tao muttered looking away from his friends. But it was loud enough for Kai to here.

“He said that he tried to call you but it was off. He was worried. That’s why he called us.” Kai said immediately. He knew that Tao could not afford something like that when it comes to Kris.

“Why is it still switched off?” Sehun asked.

Tao turned his gaze to Sehun. “Uh… the battery is dead. I forgot to charge it. I left it at home.” Tao lied.

“You know we can tell you when you are lying.” Sehun glared at him.

“Ha ha ha” Tao gave an uncomfortable laugh rubbing his nape.

“Oh look! Your bus is here. Go go. You don’t want to be late!” Tao said pushing his two friends away from him.

“Why aren’t you coming?” Kai asked.

“I have to meet Kris hyung. You know how hard it is for me to breathe without seeing him.” Tao grinned. The woman who is sitting next to him gave a disgusted look and moved away from him.

Kai and Sehun burst into laughter. “Come to our place for dinner. Guess you haven’t forgotten that.” Sehun said.

“Oh . I forgot that. Thanks for reminding.” Tao said waving to his friends. “Come okay? Hyungdeul want to see you so badly.” Kai said while getting into the bus.

“Okay” Tao said still waving his hand. Kai and Sehun both waved and got inside the bus.

Tao waited another 10 minutes for his bus to arrive. He sat on the corner of the backseat and stared outside of the shutter until he reaches his destination.

He got down from the bus, pulled his hoodie over his head, and buried his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter