Chapter 12

Don't You Dare Take Him Away From Me, !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao froze when he saw someone punching Kris.

“What the hell? Why isn’t he fighting back?” he cursed while running to Kris.

Tao gasped when Kris fell on the ground. He aimed the two ice-cream cones he bought and threw it to the man who is punching Kris.

The person cursed and turned to see who it was. However, he was a bit slow because Tao already hit him on his face.

“Who the hell are you?” the person growled.

“Why are you hitting him?” Tao replied with a question.

The guy’s face turned red with anger. He charged to hit Tao but Tao easily dodged them all and hit the guy on the stomach hard. He fell on the floor clutching his stomach and some person hit Tao hard behind his back, which made him fall. And everybody started hovering on him and hit him. Everyone stopped punching and kicking him and stood him up when they heard, “Let me handle it.” from their boss.

“You’re good at fighting. Let’s see how long can you bear this.” He said grabbing Tao’s hair and pulling his face.

He let go of his Tao’s hair harshly, which made Tao’s neck get a cramp. He started kicking Tao like the way he hit Kris. Tao could bear more than Kris, since he was used to these kinds of things.

“Well, well, well. You’re better than the other person. You could bare it more unlike this guy.” He pointed Kris who is lying on the ground, unconscious.

People around here did not do anything to Kris, afraid that those people will do something to them. They just kept watching them fighting.

“You son of a ! What did he do to you?” Tao shouted.

“S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter