Sehun's Way 3 ♡

Sehun's Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Hope you guys enjoy!! 

  Why is it so hard for Amber-noona to know my feeling toward her? And why it is so hard for me to tell her? Why am I so nervous if she came near to me? Why my mouth is so heavy to just that three words?  Why? Why? Why?

  Sehun get up from his bed and go to his desk. He took his phone on the table and sit on his chair. He opened up his phone and searched through to his gallery album to look for every Amber pictures he took secretly from her.

  This picture WOW! She looked so y.. This one she look so cute and this she look like a llama.. hahaha.. Then he slide his phone to another picture with smiley face but his smiled eventually vanished after he saw the picture.. His hand is shaking in madness because the picture is the picture of Amber and Chanyeol hugged each other. I should delete this picture. When he about to touch the delete button, he stop his finger mid-way, thinking but this picture Amber look so pretty.. Nah, Don't delete it. I just crop this virus face .Sehun  slided the next picture while humming.

  After 30 minutes, he closed his phone and rested his head on his hand thinking. When am I going to tell her? That stupid Kai, he’s ruining my chance to tell her. He doesn't even go anywhere today. What it is he motive to say that? Just you wait Kai, I will take a revenge to you. Now, I should think how to tell Amber-noona. Ehh.. Nah, I think I should take a bath first to refresh my head. Sehun get up from his chair, take his towel and went to his bathroom.

  "So fresh!" Sehun said while streching his hand after he done take his bath. He's already wearing his shirt. "Now, I should think more idea to tell her. I should search on the internet."

  "Nothing, Nonsense." Sehun closed his laptop after two hour of searched some tips. "How am I going to tell her? I should ask some advice from Luhan-hyung, he will help me right, Angel? Right?" Sehun said while looking at the small picture of Amber on his desk. He hide it really cautiously so nobody will saw it.  Sehun, you should use your own style.  Some thought suddenly came to his mind. Be a man.

  "Good idea." Sehun took out out his diary and turn into the last page. He wrote a big title 'SEHUN'S WAY'. Perfect name. He thought.

 "What I should write first?" Sehun's thinking hardly and after 10 minute of thinking, some idea came into his mind. He quickly started writing happily, hoping all of his idea is helpful.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter