Sehun's Way 2 ♡

Sehun's Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I'm back!! Hope you guys enjoy!! Thanks!!

   Amber-noona, please notice me. Please notice me. The word Sehun kept thinking now while he was looking Amber now. Amber was talking happily with her members. Then, Amber suddenly turned around and looked at Sehun direction.

   She IS looking at me. Sehun squeled silently. Relax.. Relax, Sehun.. Don't be so excited. Sehun cleared his throat and looked at Amber and Amber was smiling at him. He returned back a smiled at Amber. 

  Sehun cleared his throat and on his way to Amber but then someone suddenly shoved his shoulder that make him stubled his feet.

  "Sorry." Chanyeol apologized but he not even looked at Sehun because his eyes are focused at Amber.

  "Chanyeol!" Amber shouted.

  Chanyeol went to Amber and they make a special handshake between them.

  "What the Virus!" Sehun said with his gritted teeth.

  "Chill down, Hun." Someone suddenly said to Sehun. Sehun just let out 'tch' from his mouth.

   "Hyung, how can you tell me to chill down when my Crush a.k.a. My Angel is with someone else.' Sehun said annoyed with Luhan not even bother to turn around to look at Luhan because his eyes is glaring the interaction between Amber and Chanyeol that make him really jealous.

   Luhan went to Sehun's side and wrapped his arm around Sehun's shoulder.

   "My hunnie is jealous." Luhan poked Sehun's cheeks. Sehun shoved Luhan's hand from his cheeks. When he about to get mad at Luhan, someone with the most angelic voice in the world call his name.

  "Sehun!"

  Sehun quickly turned around and quiet shocked because Amber already in front of him and she really closed at him.

  "No--ona." Sehun stuttered with his words. Sehun, what is wrong with you. Sehun hitted his head.

  "What are you doing?" Amber holded Sehun's hand to prevent him hitting his own head. "Don't hit yourself."

  Sehun just looked at Amber and his cheek became more red because of the skinship.

  "Sehun, your face is so red. Are you sick?" Amber put her hand on his forehead. "hh.. You not having any fever. Why your face is so red?"

  Noona, don't touch me. I can't hold it an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter