Sehun's Way 1♡

Sehun's Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for subscribing this story. I'm really appreciated it. I hope you guys enjoy!

   "I'm the youngest from the EXO group. I have make a promise to myselft. I'm Oh Sehun will make that girl be mine. No matter how much challege I have to face. Oh Sehun! You can do it!" Sehun said in front of the mirror with fighting and he didn't noticed someone been hearing what he just said.

  "Sehun, what nonsense are you talking about in front of the mirror?" Luhan was standing neared the Sehun's door room and looked weirdly at Sehun.

  OH NO!How long he been standing there? Sehun turned his head to Luhan and smiled shyly at him.

  "Nothing." Sehun let out a embarassed laughed as he rubbed his neck.

 "Tsst.. Tsst.." Luhan went into the room "Tell me.. Is it Krystal?" Luhan sat on Sehun's bed.

  "What are you talking about? What with Krystal? Me and Krystal has nothing." Sehun looked onto the mirror as he tidy up his hair.

  "Sulli?"

  "No." 

  "Is it Amber?" Luhan looked the reflection of Sehun's face and he noticed Sehun looked quite shocked when he said Amber name. He gave a smirked of victory.

  Sehun shallowed hard right, he cannot looked at Luhan's face but still he still can saw Luhan because of the mirror. Sehun took a deep breath and turned around to look at Luhan.

  "What? Amber-noona? So funny, she just like a sister to me." Sehun said as he went to the door. Amber-noona,I hope you doesn't hear what I just said. It’s just for a back-up. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT!

  Luhan let out a chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter