Chapter 2

Love Enchantment

 

Chapter 2

 

I flopped onto the floor. Knowing myself, I'm pretty nasty from the dragon kill today. Well not really killed but I attempted until I called out Neptune. I won't be able to call him out again till a little while till my magic support goes back up.

 

I slowly got up from the floor and grabbed random clothes. I walked into the bathroom and showered.

 

How to get rid of The Masterminds...

 

Let's see! From my weird imagination, I would say to go and nuke their place. Or summon bugs or something and scared the crap out of them. That would be so much fun.

 

I heard a little poof in the living room. I hurried up in the shower and ran out. I see Venus sitting down waiting for an audience.

 

Venus what are you doing out of your realm?”

 

I told her while quickly drying my hair and sitting down on the floor across from her.

 

Need help on revenge? They're guys right? How bout I'll help you on this one?”

 

I glared at her a bit. It sounded a bit fishy. Last time Venus helped me... It was something I don't want to re-experience.

 

Do I really want to trust you on this?”

 

Then I heard another poof that popped up out by the door.

 

Minerva!”

 

I shouted.

 

Don't trust her.”

 

She said ever so calmly.

 

Ugh. You always ruin the moment Minerva. I want to help sometimes. Sorry I technically have no use in a battle field. All I can do is cast Attract and that's about it. So please let me help. I want to help you, Min Ae~”

 

Venus pleaded with those puppy eyes. I hear Minerva groan and poofed back in her realm.

 

Fine. One more chance.”

 

I said to her and she cheered.

 

So what I'm best at is making people fall in love!”

 

I raised in eyebrow. Not again. The first thing Venus did to me when I summoned her was making all the girls fall in love with me. That was kind of scary.

 

I know that Venus. Now please tell me how you're going to make the Masterminds out of this city.”

 

I told her, she stood up from her seat and headed to the door.

 

Well.. Chop chop. I need to see them to cast it on them now.”

 

 

And why are you making the leader fall in love with me?”

 

I said on the roof of our guild, looking across the street at the other guild.

 

Well that's simple. It's because when guys fall helplessly in love with you, they listen to all of your commands! So you can command him to leave the city another city.”

 

She said with a finger in the air.

 

Oh. Ok.”

 

I said and stared at the building across from us. Venus just walks around on roof and occasionally checked herself in the mirror.

 

... And how are you supposed to make them fall in love with me?”

 

She looked and walked up to me.

 

I just take this.”

 

She pulls out a strand of my hair.

 

Ow.”

 

I said and rubbed my head.

 

And make it into an arrow, and shoot at him. I'm great in archery so no worries! And the strand is for your DNA, so he knows who you are. And plus this is the easiest way to get him to fall in love with you unless you want the long way.”

 

I shook my head no.

 

No the arrow is just fine. The sooner the better.”

 

I told her and saw someone open the door from the Mastermind's guild.

 

Venus, get over here.”

 

She walked over the looked down at the group that was coming out.

 

See that guy that just came out?”

 

I said while sorta pointing.

 

He's Yoon Doojoon, the one next to the one in the red leather jacket... Hey are you listening?”

 

I asked her while she was paying attention to something else.

 

Yea I am, the guy in the red. Alright. Ready,”

 

She prepares the arrow and aims.

 

set, aim!”

 

She said and aimed it at the one in the red jacket.

 

No!”

 

I yelled which shocked her and she let go of arrow and shot the one in the red jacket, Jang Hyunseung. He stopped and almost fell backwards.

 

Oops!”

 

She poofed back into her realm, avoiding her troubles. I groaned and hit my head against the roof.

 

Note to self, don't get Venus out of her door and don't let her do anything if she does come out.”

 

 

I sighed and flopped on the couch.

 

SHE REALLY DID THAT?!”

 

Eunhye shouted over the phone.

 

Yes, she did. It . Now the person who's gonna fall in love with me is Hyunseung.”

 

I said to her, I heard her sigh.

 

Yep that . Oh I'm here on your apartment floor. Hanging up!”

 

She hung up and walked towards the door and opened it. I see Eunhye down the hall waving at me.

 

Jaehee should be here soon. She had to go do a minor job.”

 

I nodded and let her inside my place.

 

So.. What are you going to do with him?”

 

She mutters while taking off her shoes before entering the apartment. I shrugged.

 

I don't know that's the thing. I think let it flow and eventually convince him to convince Doojoon to leave this city. Want anything to drink? Eat?”

 

I asked her while entering the kitchen area.

 

Coke please. I guess that's the best way... You can always seduce Doojoon.”

 

She tells me while I was pouring water. I almost spilled the water when she said 'seduce'.

 

Seduce? I'm not that kind of person. Plus I'm not a great flirter~”

 

I passed her the coke while she was lying on the couch. I took the floor and stretched out my back.

 

I can always teach you.”

 

I shook my head no against the ground.

 

It's alright~ I'll deal with Hyunseung somehow.”

 

After I said that, I heard my door open up.

 

I'm here lovelys!”

 

I got up from the floor, to see Jaehee at the door with a dramatic entrance pose.

 

 

After telling the story again to Jaehee, her reaction was to summon Venus again and yell at her. Of course I ended up not doing it because it takes some of my power which I'm trying to gain back from the last two random summons that I didn't really summon...

 

They left after dinner, which was delivery because we all got lazy and ordered out some jajangmyun and ended up watching God of Study.

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

I walked out of the guild doors to start on my job that was introduced to me in the morning. The person was waiting outside for me, I can't just say no after they specifically waited for me.

 

This is a duo job... Sorta.. It was infiltrating a party to get what the client's item that was stolen from them a couple months back. The only bad thing was that this party required a male partner. I have everything just that was missing.

 

I would ask Yang Seungho, one of my guy best friends to go with me, but he's away on a trip for his job. I could ask Jung Byunghee or G.O. But he's no where in sight. I don't want to ask the other 3 clowns because Bang Chul Yong or Mir to be short, is too, well let's just say, hyper. Lee Joon over there is always and constantly hitting on Eunhye. And Park Sanghyun, or Cheondung but I prefer his first name, is being spoiled by my two best friends. Hey I don't blame them, he's adorable. If I had money, I'd spoil him too.

 

Who am I going to ask? I hope Byunghee would get here soon. The party is tomorrow night.”

 

I muttered. I looked at my phone for the current time. It was almost noon. Noon?

 

Oh crap. I'm late.”

 

I took off with my daggers next to my hips and my phone back in my pocket. I ran off down a couple of blocks to a restaurant. I saw my friend sitting in the middle of the room playing with her straw in the cup.

 

Ji Yoon ah~”

 

I said while waving out to her. She stood up a little bit and waved. I took a seat in front of her.

 

Wassup?”

 

I asked her while the waiter of the place gave me a cup of water.

 

Nothing much. I just wanted to hang out with you. How's The Last Stand?”

 

I used the straw to bring down the ice and watched it float back to the top with the other ice around it.

 

Eh. Same ol', same ol'. Going for a job tomorrow night. I'm acting like a ninja.”

 

I winked and she just laughed.

 

But I need to find a guy partner because it's one of those elegant party things that require a damn partner. Plus it's a masquerade party, which makes it easier for me to be ninja.”

 

I muttered the last part of my sentence to make sure no one hears me.

 

I know someone that can help you. But you won't be able to see his face alright? He'll be standing outside of this restaurant tomorrow night. I'll call you up when he'll be here.”

 

I nodded. I trust her getting me a good partner for this mission, since no one else is freaking available.

 

 

He's going to be outside of the restaurant at 6PM. He will be wearing a blue mask and a black tux. Sorry I can't tell you who he is because it's secret right? You might figure it out sooner or later though.”

 

I saw the text that Ji Yoon sent me the next morning after our little lunch date. I'll be wearing a black halter dress that has a slit up the side of my dress. The slit is best for me to run in instead of the really long dresses that cover my feet. Plus it'll be easier for me to get my smaller daggers on the hidden side of the dress. My mask was going to be a red feathery one. Something that blends in with the crowd.

 

It was about 5 ish when I decided to get ready for this job. And ended up in front of the restaurant at 6:05. I kinda felt bad that the guy that is my partner was waiting for me. I saw him leaning against the wall looking at his phone. I walked up to him and waited till he acknowledged me.

 

Are you the one that Ji Yoon sent?”

 

I asked him and he stood upright and nodded. I looked up at him. He had a long slender neck which showed his pale skin.

 

... Do you have... a weapon?”

 

I slowly asked and he flashed out his side jacket to see a concealed gun. I smiled.

 

Alright.. Let's go?”

 

He nodded and I signal on in for my friend to drive in to take us to the party.

 

Time to go Ninja.

 

 

--