Chapter 1

Love Enchantment

 

Chapter 1

 

With the swish of a key, it unlocks the door of one of the fifteen Roman Gods.

 

I have come to ask you for your help, Neptune!”

 

I shout out and Neptune comes out on his sea horses and carriage into a self made water path. He stares down with a stern look and nodded. He already knew what to do with out me saying anything.

 

He took his trident and his carriage and made his way over to the 8 foot dragon that was looming over in the sandy land. He struck his trident into the dragon and washed him away while moving back into place, making the dragon falling to the ground with blood oozing out of it's chest. Neptune leaves back to his dimension, leaving a trail of water leading up to the dragon, quickly evaporating into the sand.

 

I took out a rope and went up to the dragon and kicked it to see if it's still moving. Then I wrapped the rope around it's body and struggled to drag it back to the town that requested this dragon to be slayed. I was already tired enough from summoning Neptune out to help kill it. Summoning another God is going to be.. very tiring. I felt around for the “Mars” key to use him to help out.

 

I opened your door for you to assist me, Mars!”

 

I unlocked his door in midair which slowly appeared as Mars door and it slowly opened up.

 

He came out with his armor and looked down at me. All the gods were at least as tall as a 3 story house.

 

What now? I was just getting to bed with Venus. Don't make me do work.”

 

He said with a glare.

 

Well too bad. You're going to have to help me bring this dragon over to that town.”

 

I said while pointing into the small black/gray blob in the distance.

 

One condition.”

 

I looked up at him.

 

What?”

 

I said.

 

I'll get to your size and --”

 

No.”

 

I cut him off.

 

You were about to say something along these lines.. And get in bed with me then I'll do it.”

 

I said to him and he just groaned.

 

Why can't you let me have some fun with you? You're obviously not y enough, let the second hot god you up.”

 

I rolled my eyes at him.

 

So you're not the first? What happened to your poor little proud title?”

 

I said with amusement. I watched him as he picked up the rope and started dragging the dragon over to the town's direction.

 

Cupid beat me in for the title.”

 

He said with disappointment.

 

Well doesn't that .”

 

I told him while jogging, his step takes like 6 steps for me so I decide to jog along side with him.

 

You at cheering people up.”

 

I grinned.

 

That's who I am.”

 

I said and we have slowly approached the town. Mars set the dragon near the town but far enough that it wouldn't start smelling bad.

 

Well gotta get back to bed with Venus. You made me lose my urge. Damn you Min Ae.”

 

I started grinning again.

 

Don't I always do that?”

 

He shakes his head and leaves back to the other world.

 

I walked back to the town with a somewhat cold welcome.

 

Thank you.. For bringing the dragon here.. Even though it would've been best if you left it in the desert.”

 

I twitched. First you said to me to bring the dragon's head. Which I technically did. Now you want me to put it back. Nuh uh. Do it yourselves.

 

I'm sorry I don't remember you clearly saying that. I brought the head to you like promised. Now I'd like to collect my reward and leave. I need to get back as fast as possible.”

 

I told the town mayor. He grumbled and handed me the bag of money. I snatched it and walked away from the town headed back to the guild, The Last Standing.

 

I sighed and dragged my feet over to the bus to take me back.

 

I don't want to go back. Just because I don't want to deal with those people across the street again.

 

 

I'm back!”

 

I said while opening the door to the guild.

 

Welcome back..”

 

People said while cleaning up the dining area.

 

What happened?”

 

I said while placing my stuff down by the door.

 

The place was a mess. Stuff was toppled over and there was slash marks on the wall and the floor.

 

Was it them again?”

 

I asked the house mate.

 

Yes it was them.”

 

I looked over at Song Eunhye, one of my best friends in The Last Standing guild.

 

They wouldn't stop now would they?”

 

I muttered while cleaning up the area.

 

Of course not. Until we leave this area that they claim its theirs then they won't stop.”

 

The Mastermind. The guild across the street. I mean literally. Across the street. That's why they've been bugging us to leave the city. But The Last Standing were here first so they should learn how to shoo.

 

So we're in the middle of a slow guild war. The only reason we're not messing around the city because if the war sparks up, then the council of the guilds will ban us and make us disband.

 

Its just that it's getting a lot worse. News is bound to break out that we're fighting against each other.

 

I wish they'd just leave already. There's a town like a 20 miles away. Can't they just go there? There's no guild occupying that town.”

 

There's also another reason why we want them to leave.

 

I can barely pay rent because of them.”

 

They keep stealing our jobs. We have a bulletin outside, down the street where civilians post up jobs for us to do for money or other things. The easier jobs for our newbies are always stolen from the other guild, so some of us have to either go late at night or early morning to get the new posted easy jobs.

 

And the harder high level jobs, like the one I was doing before I came back, are personally walked up to and handed to us. Then we choose who does it and then they go off to go and do the request.

 

It . I wish we can really go an all out war with them. Right here, right now!”

 

Park Jaehee said, who walks in from the back room. The other best friend of mine.

 

I wish Jaehee. But rules are rules. We can't do that.”

 

I said to her. Me and my best friends are all top class mages with some other people too. We have the guts to just walk across the street and blow up the inside, but of course, the damned rules.

 

We all sighed and finished cleaning up the majority of the damage.

 

I'm gonna head off home. I need to pay the rent and shower. I don't want to smell like dragon blood right now.”

 

I said while picking my things up.

 

Ok. I'll come by tonight to ask what happened on your journey.”

 

Eunhye said while getting a wet rag.

 

Me too! Me too!”

 

Jaehee said also while getting super glue out from the cabinet.

 

Mmhm. I'll see you all later.”

 

I said and walked out of the guild place.

 

I walked down the street with some guys approaching me head on. I've seen them from the Mastermind guild. I just kept walking down the sidewalk and they decided to bump shoulders with me. I rolled my eyes and just kept walking on.

 

How is she top class mage? She looks so wimpy.”

 

Hm.. Weak much?

 

Only weak people would say things like that.”

 

I said to them while continuing my walk. They gave me other rude remarks before walking away.

 

I sighed. I really do hope they leave soon.

 

 

 

--

 

RAWR :D <3

I hope you liked it :3