Your last wish *Final*

Your last wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon and Junhyung's love were pure and innocent. After that awkward confession for each other, everything goes smoothly. Doojoon still remember their first date and he never can forget how Junhyung's face was all red when he first held his hand while they walking around the street.

Everything was too heavenly and they so in love with each other. Junhyung will go to work early in the morning sometimes and Doojoon to his unversity. Doojoon was very protective type. Sometimes Junhyung came home late or took too long to met some of his friends Doojoon will be little bit angry and jealous towards him. But never admited it in front of Junhyung. Junhyung was never upset about Doojoon's this behaviour but instead jealous and sulking Doojoon was so cute in Junhyung's eyes.

Doojoon still remember everything about Junhyung. The first time he held Junhyung's hand, the first time he backhugged him and their first night. These were all their most precious memories. Next they after their first night, Junhyung didn't came out under his blankets till the evening. He was too embrassed to face with Doojoon. Sometimes Doojoon about it and enjoyed how Junhyung's face become so red. 

Three years passed like that and they were too happy and too in loe to release that time flies so quickly without them knowing. Soon Doojoon graduated his university and it was time to go back to his home to South Korea. But he was happy that Junhyung agreed with him to come t Korea with him. And that time they released. It's Korea not Amerika.

 

 

 

"Oh, Doojoon, Gayoon! you came" Doojoon's mother greated with a smile on her face. Gayoon smiled and bowed to Doojoon's parents polity. Doojoon too greated with his parents. His parents looked to Gayoon lovingly. Admiring her beauty and how they look so good together.

They eat dinner with random conversation but it was mostly between his parents and Gayoon. After diiner Doojoon decided to drive Gayoon to his home and about to head out his mother called him.

"Drive safe ok, and Gayoon is so good girl you know it right?" His mother said but Doojoon sighed and left without any words. He will never forget how his parents reacted to Junhyung and Doojoon's relationship back then.

 

 

Doojoon held Junhyung's hands after he stopped his car in front of his parents house and looked to very nerious Junhyung. Junhyung took a deep breath and looked to him.

"Everything will be ok so don't worry. I will be here ok?" Doojoon said and smiled to his boyfriend. Junhyung nodded and smiled to him. Doojoon leaned to his face and kissed him on the lips lightly and whispered.

"Don't worry, I really love you you know it right?"

"Yeah, i know. Me too" Junhyung said and closed his eyes for a moment and openned.

"Oh, Doojoon-ah? you came?" his mother greated with him like usual and Junhyung bowed to doojoon's mother. Mts. Yoon too greated with him and smiled to him. Doojoon's parents only thought Junhyung is Doojoon's friend back from Amerika.

"Umma, where is appa? can you call him? i want to tell you guys something" Doojoon said to his mother and her mother nodded her head.

Junhyung and Doojoon were sitiing on the couch in the living room while waiting for Doojoon's parents. Not soon, they gathered in the living room. Doojoon's mother placed four cup of tea in front of them. 

"Doojoon-ah, What is it you want to tell us?" his father asked from his son. Doojoon took a deep breath then looked to his father. He held Junhuyng's right hand.

"Appa, i want to tell that Junhyung is not only a friend to me but he is my boyfriend and he is the one i love the most. And i hope you guys will try to understand me" Doojoon said to his parents. And looked to them. Doojoon's mother held her hands in front of .

"Wgat- what are you saying?" She nearly screamed.

"Son. are you sure you are not joking around right? if it's some kind of joke then i warn you to stop it right here!" his father said with stern voice. Junhyung was too scared and ashamed to look up to Doojoon's parents. 

"no, appa. It's thrue and i will never play around like this. Junhyung is my boyfriend." He said.

"Junhyung! what is this? Do you have anything to say? Is it thrue?" Doojoon's mother yelled to Junhyung.

"I am sorry" This was all Junhyung can say to them and bowed his head. Doojoon's mother ran to the kitchen and came with box of salt in her hands the pourt it on Junhyung's head. Junhyung was too shocked to react and still sitting on the couch. Doojoon stood up from his seat and snatched the box from his mother.

"Umma! whar are you doing?" He rised his voice. His mother pointed to Junhyung.

"This... this!!!! this filthy boy seduced you right? how can i sit and be calm? i know you were normal before you go to Amerika but I know you well. I know it's this 's fault!!!" She screamed.

"Umma stop it! Don't call him like that! " Doojoon yelled to his mother and looked to his father who is too calm to be in this situation. But Doojoon knew well there is always calm b before the storm. Doojoon took Junhyung from his wrist and pulled him to stood beside himself.

"I didn't came here to seeking for acceptence but i just came here to tell that i will going to spend my life with Junhyung. So we will be going, now" Doojoon said and dragged Junhyung with him. He heard his parents yelling after himj but he was careless. Now was the only important thing w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter