Your last wish

Your last wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon clearly remember the first time he met with him. This was his worst yet most lucky day in his life. After all, he met with his love of life.  He remember his beautifull brown eyes and slightly chubby cheeks and his cute smile that he didn't find it cute at the first time but instead he thought it's most worst thing in the world. Soon he regreted it, of course and slowly fall for it. 

Doojoon was studing in California at that time. He is from very rich family. He lived a life that every people dreamed for. One word, he was like a prince. Girls chase after him and gyus envy him. He has good grade. He has everything, good looking, well built and money. But that day was the worst day ever in his life, at least he thought so. 

Sun is shining brightly in the sky and weither is hot. Doojoon walked into the cafe near the beach and took a seat in front of the window. He looked around  the busy through the window while waiting for the waitress to come and take his order. 

"Excuse me? may i help you?" Someone said from behind. Doojoon looked up and saw a boy around his age stood in front of him a cute smile on his face. That boy was asian too, like him. Doojoon nodded and gave his order. 

While he waiting for his breakfast, Doojoon opened his laptop and doing his homework. He didn't saw the waiter coming to his table with his order. When the boy about to place his food on the table, he accidently slipped a milk on Doojoon's laptop and Doojoon's pants. The boys eyes widened and quickly apologized. 

"I am sorry, i am sorry... I didn't mean to, I am so sorry" the boy continuoed to tell and tried to wipe Doojoon's pants with a towel. Doojoon pushed him angerly and glared. 

"What the ?! What were you thinking?! you broke my laptop? There were so many important things, you know?!!!" He yelled to him and attract other people's attentions. The boy paniced and bowed to him. 

"I am sorry, i didn't mean to please forgive me. I will pay you back" He said and apologized again. 

"Who said you can pay back and what kind of employer hire you, " Doojoon yelled again. 

"Junhyung? what is going on?" suddenly someone said and walked to them and apologized from Doojoon. 

"We are sorry costumer, We will pay back for you laptop" the meneger said. Doojoon still glaring to the boy named Junhyung. 

"No need, I don;t need this anyway... just fire this useless person.... aish jincha" Doojoon said the last part with Korean, frustrated. Junhyung's eyes widened when he heard it. Doojoon walked out from the cafe. 

 

 

Later that day Doojoon and his friends went to the fast food restaurant during the lunch break.  Doojoon was stood in the line in front of the counter to give his and his friends order. And when it comes to Doojoon's turn, he didn't looked up from his phone. He said his order to the casher but after severel minutes passed Doojoon didn't recieve anything from the casher. He confused and looked up and saw Junhyung standing behind the counter. He smirked to himslef after he released Junhyung.

"you again? " He asked but Junhyung ignored him and take the next person's order. Doojoon sighed in frustration. This boy was totally ignoring him. 

"Hey! i was ordering!" Doojoon said loudly. Junhyung looked to him with annoyed face. 

"Sorry, there are costumers waiting. Could you please leave" Junhyung said and conituoed his work. Doojoon looked to him disbilief and looked to Junhyung's name tag. 

"Yong Junhyung? huh? " Doojoon chukled darkly. Junhyung quickly hide his name tag with his hands and glared to him. 

"what?" He asked. 

"Korean, right?" Doojoon asked in Korean. Junhyung sighed and ignored him again. 

That day Doojoon waited untill Junhyung's work done. Doojoon was leaning against the wall and saw Junhyung walking out from the fast food cafe and walked to the bus station. Doojoon walked after him. 

"Yah~" he called. Junhyung turned around and saw Doojoon. He frowned then walked away again, No one ignored Doojoon like this.  He quickly grabbed Junhyung's wrist and turned him around harshly. 

"yah! I am talking to you" Doojoon said. Junhyung sighed and looked to Doojoon while crossed his arms around his chest. 

"Then what do you want?" He asked. Doojoon tilted his head to the side while smirking. 

"Were you trying to take a revenge on me while embressing me in front of so many people huh?" He asked. Then waited few sec for Junhyung to answer but the boy didn't said a word but glared to him. Doojoon sighed. 

"We are both Korean and we are here in other country. Let's be friendly with each other huh?" He sid and rised his eyebrows not really meant his words but just to piss the boy off.  And of course he succeed. 

"Who is telling me to friendly with each other? you are the one that being ing jerk at the first place and now saying this nonsence to huh? What do you think you are? Stop wasting my time, will you?" Junhyung said and walked away. But Doojoon didn't leave him. 

"So you fired huh? i think i succeed to fire you from your work right?" Doojoon said and followed him but Junhyung stooped and Doojoon bumped into his back. 

"The man? tell me if you are going to stop next time!" Doojoon said but pushed by Junhuyng and took few steps back. Junhyung glared to him then pointed to him. 

"Stop bothering me and yes you succeed to made me fired from my job and there won't be next time, ok? I really don't want to see you" he said and walked away leaving Doojoon with satisfied smile on his face. 

 

 

 

Curtains slowly opened and Gayoon stood in front of him with beautifull wedding dress and bouquet of  flower in her hands. She was beautifull, Doojoon smiled to her and approuched in front of her. 

"You look beautifull, you are most beautifull bride in this world" He sid and Gayoon blushed. 

 

 

 

"You look cute and beautifull" Doojoon said and Junhyung rolled his eyes and ignored him. It's been already three weeks since they first met and of course Doojoon didn't want to leave Junhyung alone. It was so fun to him to piss Junhyung off. They were curre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter