A Day To Myself

My #1 Hater

I woke up and found myself in a soft bed. Hmmm... I guess Hoya carried me. I'll thank him later. I looked around the room and realized that Sungjong and Sungyeol weren't in their beds, neither was Hoya.

I got up and walked out of the room. I opened the doors to Dongwoo and L's room and no one was in there. I walked into Sunggyu and Woohyun's room and yet again there was no one.

"Damn it... where'd they go?" I walked into the door by accident and fell. Aish... not my fault. Then a piece of paper fell on my face.

Dear Erin,

The boys and I have some schedules to attend to, so...

Do whatever you want.

Just don't break anything.

And don't get hurt.

Or kidnapped.

Or... uhhhh, I dunno. Whatever. If you do go out, bring your cellphone. And cover up.

We don't want erts following you.

Okay, bye now!

<3 Infinite

I grinned to myself. This whole place to myself? Bwahahaha! This is going to be fun!

-

A few hours later.

Oh my god, It's so boring here! There's nothing to do!

I just spent my time eating... Practically all of the food is gone.

I blasted music, danced and sang in the living room. Which ended badly, I might add....

.... Oh! I could snoop through their stuff. Kekeke. Whose room, first....?

Closing my eyes, I spun around, deciding to do it by chance. I stopped and when I opened my eyes, I was facing Woohyun and Sunggyu's room.

Honestly, they seemed the most normal ones, but you can never truly judge a book by its cover.

I was pretty much right for the most part. A bunk bed. I thought they'd share a bed... Woogyu, anybody?

Just kidding, I don't ship that. Woojong all the way~ Siiiigh~

Back to their room.... Their clothes were mostly.... nice. Is that the right word? Bleeeeh...

-

On to the next room, which was Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo's.

Plaid shirts, Myungsoo. That's.... nice...

Holy , crayons and markers and colored pencils! Damn, if I was an idol, I'd purposely make my fans send me this. I love coloring as much as any child... Chodings for life!

Ohohohoh... what's this? Dongwoo's been naughty, naughty.

Who knew someone like him had a secret stash? I'm sure he won't mind if I 'borrow' a few. Kekekeke.

I must be going crazy, I'm talking to myself in my own mind.

-

Instead of snooping through Hoya and Sungjong's room, I remembered their note saying I could leave the dorm. Puahaha! Freedom, Here I come!

- Third Person Pov.

Erin was skipping down the street, looking for a cafe. She finally stopped in front of one and look up at the sign.

"Waaaaaaaah, this place looks so cute!"

She heard a rumbling sound and turned left and right. In the distance, she saw two figures running her way, but behind them were a horde of girls.

"What the hell....?" Erin said to herself.

"Hey, you, run!" One of the guys running yelled at Erin.

"What...?" Before Erin could say anything else, she felt herself beind pulled along into an alley.

"Yah, let me-fjnakejgaeg!" Erin couldn't say anything else because the other guy covered with his hand.

The sounds of screaming fangirls died down and the last of them disappeared from sight.

Erin pushed the guy's hand off .

"What's your problem, freaks?! Don't pull a girl into an alley just as she's about to enter a cafe! I was about to buy my coffee...." Erin glared at the guys in front of her.

"Look, we'll make it up to you. Just calm down, sheesh..." The guy whose eyes look like a panda.

"Yeah, why don't we buy your coffee for you, how does that sound?" The who didn't exactly look korean, added.

Erin stared hard at them before breaking out into a smile.

"That's more like it. Thanks. .... Seungri. Dongwoon."

The guys' jaws dropped. "How did you know that?"

"You have panda like eyes and he doesn't look that korean."

Seungri's hands went straight to his eyes, "Aigoo.... my eyes...."

Dongwoon rolled his eyes at his friend, "Anyways...."

-

Erin was surprised at how funny and down-to-earth Seungri and Dongwoon were. She knew idols were never really how they appeared on screen, but damn.

She couldn't help but laugh at Seungri's corny jokes or smile at how soft and feathery Dongwoon's voice was.

She saw her phone vibrate and sighed.

"I guess you have to get back home, huh?"

Erin looked at Dongwoon and nodded.

"Yeah, sorry... I wish we could hang out more."

Seungri grinned, "No need. You should call or text us."

"Then, can I have your numbers?"

Dongwoon shrugged, "Seungri already put our numbers in your phone when you went to the bathroom."

Erin checked her phone and saw two new contacts. "Panda<3 and Woonie<3" She giggled at the names.

"Thanks for the coffee, as well. I'll pay you back."

"Call us oppa." Seungri smiled.

"Like we said, no need. It's just nice to have a normal girl who doesn't chase after us." Dongwoon said, elbowing Seungri.

Erin laughed at the two and nodded.

-

Erin walked back into the dorm and was ambused by questions.

"Where'd you go?"

"Did you bring back any food? You ate all of it...."

"Why is there a hole in the wall?!"

"Did you take my ?"

Erin smacked each of them on the head. "Calm down, guys. I went out. I'm sorry I ate all the food in the house, I'll go buy more, sheesh. And I accidentally kicked the wall.... and I'm borrowing your ."

Everyone seemed satisfied with her answers and went crawling back to their own rooms, all except Hoya.

"Where did you really go?"

"I told you, I went out."

"Did you meet someone?"

"...Yes."

"Who?"

"Seungri oppa of Big Bang and Dongwoon oppa of Beast."

"You met them today and you're already on an 'oppa' calling stage?"

"What does it matter to you?" Erin rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

What Erin didn't see was the sad look on Hoya's face.


Hiya everyone, I finally updated after who knows how long....