The Truth

A Ghost's Last Gift

Chapter 6: The Truth

 

 

[Key POV]

 

Aish, my stomach hurts already. These dorks have been burping from the elevator up until we reach the door. I put my right hand on Minho’s shoulder for support while tapping my own tummy.

 

 

“Blaaauuuuggghhhh! Beat that hyung! Hahaha!” Taemin just burped while facing Jonghyun, both his hands on Jjong’s shoulders.

 

 

Jonghyun chortled so hard, his mouth opened wide that I could see his uvula and his eyes disappearing to the wrinkles beside them.

 

 

“S…s..hahahaha..top it, Taeminnie. I can’t burp anymore. Would you like to be showered with digested tteokboki? Huh? Huh?”

 

 

Onew was laughing waaaaay too hard that his mouth is just gaped open with no sounds escaping. I’m already wiping the tears from my eyes; while Minho was strangely taking a deep breath, too deep, his chest looked like that of a frog who’s about to croak. He swallowed a gulp of air and let out a sound much louder than a normal burp of a human.

 

 

“Blaaaauuuuggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I WIN!!!” Minho said in his forced big voice out, his throat clearly not tired of all the vibrations.

 

 

Wow, I really am stuck with a bunch of disgusting, childish idiots.

 

My second family..

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Kibum, what are you smiling about?” Jonghyun teased.

 

“None of your business, hobbit.”

 

“Being an old spinster again, yeobooo?” The straight face that I was trying to maintain broke into a witchy laugh.

 

“Shut up! We’re already divorced!”

 

“Ah, so that’s how it is? Let me just change in boxers and see if you still remember your name. Hahahaha!”

 

“You’re stingy!” I took off my right sock, made it into a ball and threw it to his head.

 

BULLS-EYE!

 

 

The whole of the living room resounded all of our laughter as my precious bro disappeared into his room, rubbing the back of his head, pretending to be hurt by a piece of cloth.

 

 

 

 

[Jonghyun POV]

 

Aish, jinja. My facial muscles hurt from all the laughing that we did. I opened our room and..

 

 

Hm. Did I leave the lights on when we left? That’s weird.

 

 

I shrugged the thought off and started to my pants. I’m wearing my tight leather pants again today, I love them too much but taking them off is another story. My t-shirt went first as I pulled them over my head and I sat to finally reach for the seam of the trousers. I pulled the bottom part of my bulge killing pants and after 30 seconds of squiggling and pulling, I felt freedom from the leather cage.

 

 

Ahhh. Finally.

 

 

I’m only wearing boxers at the moment and the cold air is just so refreshing. Just as I was about to grab the garters to take them all off, I noticed something.

“Hm? Why is this here?” I thought that out loud.

 

 

I found my Neko’s box on the top of my bed and remembered her again. Ah, that loyal fan that never gets tired even if I ignore her. I feel like a childish jerk for doing that but luckily she passed my test. I was so ready to accept her last gift and give her a hug today. I wonder why she didn't show up. Did she really, finally gave up? Or she didn't get picked? Aish, I was so curious about the last gift, I should’ve just looked for her and let her in.

 

 

I was chuckling to myself for my stupid idea when something caught my peripheral view.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A figure. A person, standing behind the door which was slightly ajar.

 

 

 

 

 

[Chun Hei POV]

 

I almost stumbled to the door when I heard their boisterous laughter.

 

Sht. I’m so done. I’m dead meat.

 

I’m going to end up in jail.

 

 

They’re going to ban me from fansigns.

 

 

I’m never gonna get a chance to give Jonghyun my last gift.

.

.

.

.

.

Creak. The door opened and he came in.

 

Wow. His whole demeanor shook me. He makes me sweat all over; he looks so hot in a plain white t-shirt and black leather pants hugging his not-so long legs. But then, he started to his pants and.. and.. he took off his shirt with one hand, pulling them over his head and his abs perfectly showing themselves to me saying ‘come here, babe. Touch.’

 

 

 

Unconsciously, I covered my eyes but eventually removed my fingers from them. I wanted to shout and run to feel his abs and faint but another unexpected thing happened: with his pants already ed, he sat on his bed and started taking them off, slowly and agonizingly y. His boxers started to show, it’s white with cherry red kisses all over. This frick; I’m hyperventilating and if he continues this loathsome act I’m going to puff out all the carbon dioxide in my lungs and die.

 

 

And he’s grabbing the garters to take them off, I gasp a teeny tiny gasp, a bug gasp, and he stopped.

 

 

Oh God, I forgot to return the box. He’s gonna find out I’m here.

 

 

But he didn’t. He just looked at the box, lost in an ocean of thought or so it seems, and let out a genuine smile, the smile that I’ve missed so much, the smile that he gave me to keep that one fateful night on Coo Coo Cake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..and he turned his head to my side.

 

 

 

[Jonghyun POV]

 

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!” I threw a pillow at her and it hit her with a thump. I was angry and scared that it took me two seconds to stride past the bed to hold her elbow and throw her out. But what I witnessed next made me shiver and shout even louder..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My hand went through her. Like she’s a hologram, or air, or a ghost.