Leaving Behind

The Heart-rending Love

As the sun gradually rised, shining directly into the hut, creating a blissful sight, as Siwon faced a glowing angel lying on his chest, sleeping soundly. Siwon smiled as he caressed the messy hair that belongs to Kyuhyun, his sleeping angel. His  sleeping angel. So beautiful and....y with just a blanket covering his bottom.

This is like a dream, to wake up every morning with such angel... This is their 3rd day together at Lover's Cliff. 3rd morning of Siwon waking up with Kyuhyun.

Blissful, is all he can feel now...

Kyuhyun stirred from his sleep, as he could feel someone ruffling his hair. He rubbed his eyes and tilted his head to face a smiling Siwon. Immediately, his cheeks were filled with pinkish blushes.

"Good morning, Kyu." Siwon leaned to kiss his lover's hair, "Did I wake you up?"

Kyuhyun nodded and pouted.

"Sorry baby, you look too cute sleeping like this. I cannot resist myself." And Siwon planted another kiss on Kyuhyun's hair. 

Kyuhyun giggled.

"You can continue with your sleep. I shall go take a morning shower." With another kiss planted on Kyuhyun's forehead, Siwon get up from the bed. 

And Kyuhyun's eyes followed closely Siwon, enjoying the sight of his glorious lover moving around without any clothes on. Siwon flashed his dimpled smile as he turned to face a lusty-looking Kyuhyun.

"Enjoying yourself there huh?"

"Always." And Kyuhyun his lips before he turned his attention back to his sleep.

Siwon dropped the clothes he was holding for his shower, and walked towards Kyuhyun. He pulled the blanket away and climbed over Kyuhyun, and his face softly.

Kyuhyun sprang his eyes opened, "Won! What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to go shower....." Siwon smashed his lips on Kyuhyun's, not waiting for Kyuhyun to finish.

Siwon pulled away, and smirked, "Shower can wait. I want to have a morning taste of my sweet boyfriend first."

Kyuhyun's giggles echoed the whole hut, making beautiful sounds that turned Siwon even more on. And so, they started with their morning exercise, holding tight to each other, savouring the taste deeply.

 

After the morning exercise and a hot shower where the pair took together, the lovey-dovey after the breakfast that Siwon prepared as they decided what to do for the day.

"Shall we....go to the beach? We could just lay on the soft sand, facing the sea and hear the waves." Siwon could already imagine the sight of just laying around the sandy beach enjoying the sun and the waves.

Kyuhyun nodded. A day just laze around on the beach, with their backs on the sand and eyes on the blue sky. Sounds like a great idea for this short vacation...

However, Kyuhyun started to get worried. How long can they survive like this? What can the two teenagers do to survive for their future?

Siwon seems to notice the mood change in Kyuhyun. So he walked over to Kyuhyun and cupped his lover's chin to place a deep kiss on his plump lips.

"Don't worry for what you are worrying at now. Lets enjoy our vacation first, before we head back to the reality to fight for our future, ok baby?"

Kyuhyun nodded, with a blush on his cheeks. And he wrapped his arms around Siwon's neck, to continue with the kiss, more passionate and eagerly.

"So my dear lover, can we go out and enjoy the sun and the waves?" Siwon flashed his dimpled smile.

Kyuhyun raised his fingers to poke the dimples playfully, "Yes, lets go."

 

The pair rode the motorbike down the cliff, and headed towards the beach, smiling all the way. Probably the good weather that gave them a good mood as well. They laid their backs on the sandy beach, while enjoying the cool breeze blowing at them and hearing the wonderful sound of the waves. What a good life they are having now.

No one to judge them. No one to stop them. No one to break them apart. Just the two of them, in this little world that belongs just for them.

Under such good weather, Kyuhyun started singing a song. A happy song, to describe their happy moment.

-Walkin'-

 

Siwon moved himself closer to Kyuhyun as he was singing wholeheartedly for this lovely day. He can never get tired of Kyuhyun's singing voice. Still as beautiful, still warmth his heart much.

How he wished, that this moment can stop for them. Stop for them...forever.

After singing the song, Kyuhyun took out his harmonica, and started playing another song. 

-Isn't She Lovely-

His mood is so good, that he can sing the whole day, play with his harmonica the whole day, cuddle in Siwon's arms the whole day, making love with Siwon the whole day...

With his lovely Siwon.

 

"Kyu.. What would you want to do for your future?" Siwon was playing with Kyuhyun's hair, as Kyuhyn's head was laying on his chest once more. Seems like Siwon's chest is Kyuhyun's favourite place to lay on.

Kyuhyun thought for while, drawing circles on Siwon's warm chest with his finger, "I...I want to open a small music center, to sell and teach piano."

"That is a good goal, make use of your talents." Siwon smiled, already imagining Kyuhyun in the music center, as a piano teacher. So like an angel...

"What about you, Won?" 

"I want...to be just by your side 24/7. So let me work in your music center, how about that?"

"Won..." Kyuhyun was touched, "But..."

"I know I have no talents in music. But I can help you sell piano. Or do anything, be a cleaner, or your secretary. I can provide good service, at work and on bed..." Siwon whispered into Kyuhyun's ear, which caused a immediate blush on Kyuhyun's cheeks.

"People will never believe the once cold Choi Siwon could say such thing."

"Only you will hear these, no other." 

Kyuhyun smiled. Yes, only him. Just for him.

 

And there, the pair continued to laze around on the beach, and to dream about their future. Their wonderful shared future, no one is left out in that imaginary future.

However, never would the pair imagine, that their wonderful future...can never happen...

--------------------

Just as they were heading back to where Siwon's motorbike is, a few police cars drove pass with the sirens on.

"What is the commotion? Did something bad happened here?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Probably they were chasing some criminals." Siwon pushed the helmet down on Kyuhyun's head, "Come on, I am starving. Lets grab some dinner, then we will have desserts to end the night."

Kyuhyun grinned, not knowing the real meaning of Siwon's desserts, until he saw the lust of Siwon's eyes.

"Is that all you are thinking now? What a ert!" Kyuhyun hopped onto the motorbike and wrapped his arms around Siwon's waist, "But I like..."

The pair chuckled as they rode back to their hut.

 

But the sight at the cliff shocked them, as they saw the police cars earlier were parked there. They were questioning to the old granny who rented the hut to them. When the granny saw them, she pointed towards them anxiously.

The pair eyed at each other curiously. What is going on?

Just then, someone shouted Kyuhyun's name, which made Kyuhyun trembled with the familiar voice. He turned around, and indeed, Aunt Misun and Yunho hyung were in front of his eyes. They found him...

 

"KYUHYUN!!" Aunt Misun rushed forward to hug the shocked Kyuhyun. How did they find him... How did they find this place...

"Sir, he is the one who kidnapped my cousin." Yunho pointed at Siwon while he spoke to the policeman.

"WHAT? NO NO NO NO!" Kyuhyun broke away from his aunt, and stood in front of Siwon, "Hyung, what are you talking about?!"

"Kyuhyun ah, please come back. He is the one who kidnapped you away, right? He took you away from us!" Aunt Misun exclaimed, as she moved forward to Kyuhyun.

"NO! Siwon didn't kidnap me! Why did you say such thing?!" Kyuhyun shouted, as he stepped backwards from Aunt Misun.

"Kyu..." Siwon grabbed his lover's shoulder. Is this the end of their running away?

"I WOULDN'T LET THEM TAKE YOU AWAY!"

"CHO KYUHYUN! What did he do to make you behave like this? Have you forgotten your parents?!" Aunt Misun was feeling heartbroken, to see her used-to-be-well-behaved nephew behaving this way.

"Siwon didn't do anything, aunt! I left with him on my own accords. And whatever happened to our parents, its over! I don't care if it was his father's fault for my parents' death." Kyuhyun bellowed.

"How could you! HOW COULD YOU FORGET WHAT HIS FATHER HAD DONE TO YOUR PARENTS? HOW COULD YOU BE SO NAIVE, KYUHYUN AH?!" Aunt Misun yelled as well.

"I LOVE SIWON FOR HIM BEING HIM!" Kyuhyun broke into tears as he spoke, hands were grabbing tightly on Siwon's hands.

"Kyu..." Siwon called out again, he should be the one protecting Kyuhyun.

 

"Madam, let us handle it." One of the policemen stepped forward. Yunho pulled his mother away, nodding to her to let the policemen do the job.

Kyuhyun turned to wrapped his hands around Siwon's waist. And Siwon held on tight to Kyuhyun, pushing Kyuhyun's head closer to his chest. There is no way they can be separated.

"Kids, the aunt had made a police report, of her nephew got kidnapped. There is no way you two can run away further. The two of you have to go back with us." The policeman who is in charge of this spoke first.

"What?" Kyuhyun sprang his head up, and shot a glare at his aunt. How could she do this to us?!

"How did you find us?" Siwon asked.

"It took us days to locate your destination, after knowing your last seen was caught on the CCTV at the boundary check point when you left the city. And we had to ask along the route you took, to finally reach here." The in-charge explained their chase calmly.

So...their running away...wasn't a perfect running away. If they are so easily got caught...

"And kidnap is a serious crime. So we will go light on you if you surrender..."

"I already said this is not a kidnap! I left with Siwon on my own! There isn't any kidnap!" Kyuhyun bellowed madly.

"Kyuhyun! Please don't be stubborn! Stay away from him! HE IS NOT A GOOD PERSON, LIKE HIS FATHER! HE IS TAKING YOU AWAY FROM US!" Aunt Misun shouted once more.

"NO!! SIWON IS NOTHING LIKE HIS FATHER! PLEASE AUNT! JUST LET US GO!" Kyuhyun started to plead, he cannot let Siwon get caught for whatever kidnap crime.

"HE IS A BOY, YOU ARE A BOY TOO! THE SOCIETY CAN NEVER ACCEPT YOUR SO-CALLED LOVE! YOUR PARENTS WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!!" Aunt Misun was clenching on her chest, she was indeed in heartpain, to see such sight from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun shook his head furiously, and grabbed Siwon even dearly to his life.

"Kyu..." Siwon wrapped his hands around Kyuhyun from his behind, and hugged him closer to kiss his hair, "You don't have to. I will go with them." And he released himself to step before Kyuhyun.

But Kyuhyun was fast enough to pull Siwon back, "No! NO NO NO! You did nothing wrong! They can't arrest you for doing nothing!"

 

"You promised you wouldn't leave me... Have you forgotten about that? You promised...we will be together forever..." Kyuhun cupped his hands on Siwon's face, looking deep into Siwon's dark orbs, "Forever, Siwon..."

Siwon was startled. With the power of Kyuhyun's love to him. And so he finally understand what is the meaning behind Kyuhyun's words.

"If they can't accept us, then...we will find a place, where...no one can break us apart..." Kyuhyun snuggled in Siwon's embrace, tearing hard against his chest.

Siwon drawn himself closer to Kyuhyun, "Yes... No one can break us apart..." 

 

"No one..... Not even death..."

The pair moved slowly towards the edge of the cliff, not wanting to release from each other's holds.

 

"KYUHYUN AH!! COME BACK! PLEASE!" Aunt Misun was already on her knees, crying and pleading with Yunho holding tight to her.

"Kyu! Do not do anything stupid please! Can't you see you are making us so upset now?! Kyuhyun ah!" Yunho was shouting at Kyuhyun as well.

But none of their words reached Kyuhyun, as he only has Siwon in his eyes at the moment.

The policemen were moving closer to them, trying to stop them from doing what they intended to do.

Yet the pair did not hesitate. When they reached the edge, strong wind was blowing at them, causing them to be a little unbalanced. Aunt Misun covered as she gasped. She didn't expect this to happen. She just wanted Kyuhyun to be back, and put Siwon behind the bars for influencing Kyuhyun this much. Never in her life, she will witness this scene.

"No...... Kyuhyun ah! NOOOOOO!!" 

 

"Kyu... I love you." Siwon placed his forehead against Kyuhyun's foreheard as he breathed out the last confession.

"Won... I love you too. We will never be apart, anymore..." Kyuhyun teared.

If this is what the world wanted them to do, they can only go against it and find happiness in another world, eternally.

If death could bring them together forever, they will do it.

And no one will separate them...ever again.

 

With one last deep kiss, the pair lifted their legs as they stepped forward on the empty steps, and let the gravity pulled them down off from the cliff.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Aunt Misun who witnessed their suicide, fainted on the spot.

"KYUHYUN!!!!!!" Yunho was shouting hysterically, wanted to rush to the cliff where Kyuhyun and Siwon jumped from. But he was stopped by the policemen.

The policemen were all in a mess, shouting all across to get help, as they looked down from the cliff to see the damage.

 

Siwon was hugging tightly to Kyuhyun, pushing his lover's head against his chest as they fall and even when they landed, Siwon's torso was still clenching tight to Kyuhyun.

With the peaceful looks on their faces, as if they were sleeping...

--------------------

 

 

 

"Who....am....I?"

"...You are...Jung Kyu...woon."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow finally I am at this stage. Thanks all the readers for your support! *bow*

From the next chapter onwards, the story will move to 10 years later, moving along the same timeline as in Prologue. Probably a few months before Prologue. So don't give up hope on WonKyu yet! ><

As I will get busy or busier with work, the updates might not be as frequent. I will try to update whenever I have the free time. And definitely over the weekends when I am not working. ^^ 

Thanks once again with the support! It does give me a lot of confidence in writing. *bow once more*