o1.

The boy with the dragon tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car parked in parking lot of his house and Jiyoung stepped out and grabbed his jacket and walked to his house door where he was standing for quite awhile now, He turned the door knob and stepped inside turning his back to face the door. “Wow...this is really exhausting going out every night to do this, makes me really tired”. He exhaled deeply while yawning “I should probably wash up to go to bed”

He took of his shoes and threw his jacket on the floor he took off his shirt and off he went to the bathroom, he the pipe and the hot water ran.

“Wow, this is really refreshing, I hadn’t felt hot water in ages”, He ran his hands through his hair to wash out the dried blood stains. He turned off the pipe and stepped out of the bathroom he looked in the co broad and took out his toothbrush he pushed it into his mouth then he wrapped the towel around him and one around his head also. He stepped outside to the living room and the TV and grabs his laptop and started scrolling

“Wow...Daebak ...Suzy is so pretty, I wonder if I can get a girlfriend like her. Hmm...Article.”

He scrolled down and widen his eyes in desperation  ...”HAH...CHINGA! Relationship...wow...”He shouted as he sighed deeply and threw down his laptop he went back into the bathroom and washed out his month. He went in the room for some fresh clothes to wear to bed, He though the  bloody clothes  in the washing machine and left to the kitchen for some fresh water to drink, when he usually fights someone he can be really tired and desiccated and drossy.

“This is much better aww; I should probably head to bed.” He stretched his body and walked straight to the bedroom and he lay down on his back and looked outside the windows “Beautiful sky, huh dad.” He said as he closed his eyes.

The next morning

He shakes his body and hang his legs off the bed and sighed
“Another day of work huh.”He got up and went to the bathroom and washed his face has he looked at himself in the mirror

“Do I really look like my dad?” He held his fist tightly and exhaled deeply. He turned to the phone in his bedroom and it rang loudly. He picked up the phone and answered.

“Hello.” He said.

“Hello, is this the Yong residents?” The person asked

‘Yes, who are you?” Jiyoung never used the phone before and for the first time in 10 years someone called him. And it wasn’t just anybody it was a female, Female never really talked to girls before because of his powers and even if he did it want the best of the best moments.

“I’m CL; you’re new secretary “.she said

He widens his eyes and sighed deeply “CL, I didn’t ask for a secretary so how are you my new secretary?” He asked indecently.

‘Ha-ha, your father ordered me to help you “She said.

He took a step back and laughed, wow, this is funny “My father died 2 years ago.” He exclaimed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter