[Sunggyu/misc] When you give him a massage and he gets

[Compilation] SHINee/Infinite Scenarios

After a while, Sunggyu came out of the bathroom from the relaxing bath you’d told him to have, rubbing a towel against his wet hair. Lately, he had been complaining his back hurt a lot and you worried for his well-being so you were always recommending him stuff he should try to feel better.

 He saw you sitting in bed, with a book in hand. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Reading one of your books,” you admitted. He laughed. “Since when are you interested in my reading preferences?”

“They are quite interesting actually. And since I had to wait for you to get out of the bathroom,” you joked. Closing the book and placing it next to you, you asked, “How are you feeling?”

“Well, now that I’m out of there I’m starting to feel the same.” He threw the towel over his shoulder and moved his neck around, looking quite uncomfortable. “I could really use one of your famous massages.” 

You chuckled. “It’s a good thing I took those classes.” Next to the bed, there was a nightstand. You opened the drawer and took out the bottle of massage oil you always kept there. Patting the space in front of you, you motioned him to come and lie down on the bed. He slid his shirt off and for a moment, you marveled at the exposed skin of his chest, which you didn’t get to see much. Hopping on the bed with you, he lied face down. You got to work quickly.

Kneeling on the bed beside his body, you rubbed some oil between your hands and started spreading it across his . With light , you worked up his neck and shoulders, your hands lingering there way more than they should. This was not proper massaging ethic but he was your boyfriend, none of those rules really applied here. For a moment, he closed his eyes and you could feel him relax. That made you feel better. You stayed silent as you worked, wanting him to just clear his mind of everything that might be causing him to stress out so much.

Slowly, your hands travelled down his torso to his lower back, where you made small circles while going up and down. After you repeated that a few times, you moved up and then down again, applying some pressure to make those stiff muscles relax.

“Gyu, you need to start taking things easy, you’re too tense,” you told him.

“That’s easy for you to say,” he answered, something about the way his voice came out was not normal but you didn’t think much of it. His eyes were still closed, but it looked more like he was forcing them shut. “You don’t know how hard it is to try to lead six guys who have no respect for you whatsoever.”

Laughing a bit, you said, “I’m sure deep down they respect you.”

 He suddenly let out a soft moan, which probably meant you were working on the right spot.

You kept on massaging that area since it must have been what had been bothering him in the first place. But in a few minutes, you felt his muscles starting to tense up again and confused you stopped. Frowning, you decided to ask him what happened so suddenly but he turned around. He looked at you and you noticed something in his eyes. They were…lustful. He was needy.

Faster than you expected, he shot up and his lips crashed against yours with surprising force. His hand travelled up your waist, lifting your shirt up a bit, hoping you’d get the message. For a moment, you forgot you had to breathe when you suddenly remembered you were running out of air. He was the one to break the kiss.

“I guess I’m responsible for this?” you guessed, your tone teasing.

“Completely,” he said and immediately threw himself back on you with another heated kiss that would lead to a better night.

 

-tiffawol