MEET'S(part 2)

princess time's

 

 THE GUYS TALK..

Jiyong and his buddies ignored the students swarming around them.

"why do girls love to scream when see people or things thats awesomes?".jiyong.

"Thats a normal things to girls hyung kikiki", seungri giggled to his hyung

"Yahh panda!,what is so funny about that!".seunghyun.Seunghyun asked and smacked seungri heads.

"Ouchh!!,hyung why your hands is so faster too smacked me uhh".seungri.Seungri asked his hyung with puffy eyes.

Seunghyun ignored seungri with his puffy eyes and see to two his buddies

"Yo man, what you looked at uh!".seunghyun.

seunghyun asked taeyang and daesung while jiyong busy with his ipod,so seunghyun just asked the two guys.

"Huh, nothing we dont looking to anybody".Daesung and Taeyang said together.

Before seunghyun wants too asked more,Seungri interreputed they conversition.

"I thinks hyungs are looking too their girls,is that rights hyung".seungri.

seungri giggled and ran to hide behind jiyong before seunghyun wants to smacked his head again.They all laughed to they little panda because his acting like kids.while they laughing they looked too their girls that seungri mentioned early.

"Wait,wait whose their girls.I never noticed them before".Daesung.

"what!!?you dont know who are their?,their are hottie girls in this school hyungs.But that three girly i never seen before".Seungri told his hyung about the hottie girls.

"Woahh panda,why you always know about this chicks in this school".Taeyang.

"hyung-ah!,they not chicks,but they my noona and i hang out with them too.kikiki".seungri.

"what!?,why we dont know you had hang out with those hottie?".seunghyun.

"this is because they told me not too said anything about them too all you hyung hihihi.They told me that they really dislike rich people and arrogant and childish like you all hyung".Seungri told his hyung with sad face.

"Tell us about them panda,i want too know about them especially that girls".seunghyun.

Seunghyun excited want to know those girls and really want to know to their girls that his pointed.

"Woah hyung you have crushed on yubin noona haha.ok hyungs i will tell you about them now".

Now seungri told his hyung about his noona.Jiyong just smile too them because they acted like kids wants too heard a story from teacher with excited face.He look too their girls that seungri mentioned early before but he just hear his friends talking about their girls.He dont wanna them notice that he too want to know about them but his just covering with his headphones and ipods that he true listining too the music.

But his eyes just only looked too the one girls with mandu cheeks.

"omo,omo!why my eyes only looked to that girls,i dont know who she is and i dont care e e e..haha also i have girlfriends already.But why my hearts beats so faster and my stomach have buterfly."

"Bad yonggie!,dont look too him araso.You eyes only look too sandara ok!".

Jiyong smacked his head and Taeyang notice him do that.

"Yo man!,whats wrong and what you looking for".Taeyang asked Jiyong.

"N-nothing man,i just a a whatever,yahh panda!!are you finished your story because we must go attend to class now!".jiyong.

Jiyong changed the topics before Taeyang will ask many question to him.

Seungri still talk to his hyung about their girls.

"Yahh riri!!,go to your class right now araso!".jiyong.

"araso,araso prince jiyong.I will go to my class right now.See you all at lunch hyungs".seungri.

"yahh panda! Dont call me like that,i dont like people who with me call me prince prince and prince araso!".Jiyong warned seungri.

Seungri just nodded and walk away to his class.

"Good panda riri,wuuhh!!".jiyong

They all laugh with their panda acted and go to class.

BACK TO THEIR GIRLS...

"Mimi-ah stop tease sohee araso,look too her cheeks is already blushing.hahaha"yubin.They all laughed look to their mandu cheeks that already blushing.

Sunye notice that hottie boys and the prince are looking too them.Sunye told them about that.

"Heyy girls,why the hottie and prince looking us uh !?".sunye.

sunye said to them but then she warned dont look too them.

"Maybe panda had talked about us to them."yenny.

"you think so,yenny?".yubin.

sohee,sunmi and lim just watced and hearing what they unnie talked about because they just new in this school and dont know about who they talking about.

"Ne..because what you see panda riri really closely with them".yenny.

Why panda hang out with them uh.I really dislike them."Sunye.

"You think so sun,cause i thought you have crushed too the shortie guys.Um um what his name?".yubin

"Taeyang!!".yenny

Yenny said with loud voice, all students look too them and make smirked face.

Yenny look them with glare and the student are scared with her glare.sohee,sunmi and lim just quietly stood there and look her scary unnie.

"i am not have crushed on him araso!".

Before they want too tease sunye,sohee said they must go too the class right now before the bell rang.

They nodded because they must go to teacher office before go their class.

"whose panda riri?..aishh my heads want to know him badly".sunmi 

...

 

So guys what you think about this chappie?.. so just comment and i will take note about 

Your comment and advice to me

I just use my phone too update because my lappy are damage right now .-_-.But as long you guys happy and want me too contunied thos story i will do update ok.