MEET'S (part 1)

princess time's

sohee waiting in front of sunmi house as they have promise go to school together.After few minutes of waiting finally figures sunmi appear from the house.

Sunmi see sohee and give her beautifull smile to sohee.

"long wait?".sunmi.

"not to long also,lets go sunmi-yah if you dont want to late to new school".sohee.

They went their new school and can not wait to their unnie and new friends at shinwa school.

 Before arriving in front of the school,sohee and sunmi see their unnie and one girls they do not know.

"unnie!!!".sunmi.

Sunmi call them and they look around who calling them and they see their little alien sunmi and cute mandu sohee.

Then they smiled and towards them .

"omo,you guys school in here too?".sunye.

They only nodded and just smile.

"yeahh!!,you guys school in here, thats so good because we will be together again right kikiki".yenny.

"You two will be our junior here with lim well".yubin.

Yubin intoduced his cousin to them.

Sohee and sunmi just say hi to lim as well lim too.

 

Then they heard the sound of noise in the front of the school.

"omo omo!,what happen in there?".sohee.

sohee ask her unnies.

"as usual,the prince charming and his allies have arrived to school".yenny

Yenny answer with smirked face.

They just look what happening in there.

"giving way to prince !!".said the prince's guards

Prince jiyong and his friends out in the car and just go away from there.

"why this guard always be with me,aishh!!"jiyong.

Sohee just look to the prince but sunmi notice and .

"sohee-yah,you start like the prince dont you?".sunmi.

"yahh!,i dont like him because you see his so orragant too people!".sohee.

"but why my heart beats so faster and my stomach have buterrfly",.

 

SO WHAT YOU GUYS THINKING ABOUT THIS STORY..SORRY ABOUT WRONG GRAMMAR BECAUSE I AM NOT FROM ENGLISH COUNTRY PEOPLE HEEE:)