Finale II

Sharing Bias

And one of her friend,Jungmi,reply,

Jungmi : Ah That's right.Its a waste after all.So what should we do with the ticket?

Sooha : I dont know.Em how about give it to someone else?

Suddenly , you innterupt them.

you : Give it to me! I want them so badly.Just please.

Sooha and Jungmi was shocked.

Sooha : woo,woo woo..Did I just say that I'll give it for free?

Jungmi : Yup.Lets make this game interesting. *smirk

Sooha : Beg on you knees.

you : What?

Sooha : I said ,BEG ON your knee.Or should I say , nerd girl !

you : No ! Im not a nerd !

Jungmi : You're not? How could a not-nerdy-girl dosen't had any friend?Not a single friend.I bet , 2NE1 would be so shame to have a fan like you.

Sooha : You don't want to beg right?Fine~so the ticket will goes ..

And then Sooha ripped the concert ticket while Jungmi laughing so hard. you just stood and nearly cries.

Sooha : Oops~ Its ripped.Looks like you will never able to go to the concert.Im sorry.. :P *smirk and evil laugh

you ran towards the school store and cried really hard. you wanted the ticket so that her mom could come along,but seems like her plans will never goes like its planned.

The next day, you skipped her school because she got a fever.And her mom understands well and let her stayed home for a while.After her mom left for work, you thought for her self.

you : I konw Im not a nerd.I just... dont know how to fashion.Its not my fault after all..Do I need a change?

So,she had waited for Mrs Han to asked her opinion.When Mrs Han got home,that's what you asked her..

you : Omma,we need to talk.

Mrs Han : What is it dear?

you : Do you think that I need a change?

Mrs Han : Change? Change for what ? I dont understand honey.

you : No.I mean,change personalites or myself.Dont you think my present personalities is quite boring?

Mrs Han : Hmm,I think you should.Actually,I think you should do that a long time ago.Dont worry honey,I'll help ya.

you : Thanks mom.

So, you skipped her school for a week to archive her beauty project with her bloody brilliant mom,Mrs Han. you just wants to gains some confidents from the old you that had zero confidents.

~The day of the concert~

you : Thanks for helping me omma. I promise I'll search for some friends , sooner of later.

Mrs Han : You are welcome honey.Here you go.You had to catch up,before the concert start.Oh,and one more thing.You looks absolutely pretty today.

you : Thanks again omma >//<

Mrs Han : Okey . Don't forget, bring home my son-in-law-to-be.

you : Omma! Stop joking. Its embarrasing.

Mrs Han : Okey,okey. Im just kidding.

~In the concert hall~

you : Thanks for showing me my place.Thank you so much~

Boy : Aah.Okey.

you : Waa, VIP's seat is near to the stage ! I can see my unnies within a short distance !! Yah !!

But suddenly her next seat buddy is chearring so loud . Enough to make her deaf.

you : Ergh , my ear plugs will be clogged again. Could you slow your voice a little. They are not coming into the stage now. You can shout if they peform after this.

Xx : What? Im just showing my support to my lovely Dara noona. Whats wrong with that?

you : Waa?Dara unnie is your bias?! Omo ! Same !

Xx : You too?! Waa! Dara noona is pretty right ?

you : Yup ! She tottaly is..Btw,whats your name?

Xx : Wait? You dont know me? Okey,take a look at my face.Dont you reconise me?

you : Hmm..

you take a good look to him. you thought that he had a very pretty pair of eyes,and his ears.Oh,he's quite tall too

you : No..I've never seen you before.

Xx : *Sigh .. Its okey.My name is Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Whats your name?

you : you

Chanyeol : Owh . Pretty name like its owner. *smiles

you : //His smiles is killing me !// Okey.First,you're killing my eardrum with your voice and now you're killing my eyes with your smile.

Chanyeol : And..why is that so?

you : Because of your handsomeness.

Chanyeol : //blush// Okey.Oh , oh ..the concert is starting !

You : Owah !!

-But when the show is just half going,,,-

Chanyeol : Im sorry you ah.I need to go now because I had a lot of works to do.Can I have you phone number?

you : Oh..Its okey, xxx-xxxxxxx .. Good luck, see you next time.

Chanyeol : okey.Thanks

-After 2NE1's concert finished-

MC : 2NE1 just finished their concert for today.But, there is one group that will made a special stage for today. Lets give a big clap for EXO !!

you : Huh?

EXO introduce theirself one by one until the last member,Park Chanyeol~

Chanyeol : Annyeong ha saeyo,Im Exo's Happy Virus Park Chanyeol.

And you can hear all the girls are screaming like hysteria.And Chanyeol just keep smiling.

you : WHAT!!Hes an idol?!

Exo did some performance on the stage such as Mama,History,Wolf and Growl. you were so shock and freeze at her own place.After the show ends,there were still some surprises thats awaiting for you .

MC : Alright. As it was a surprise stage that Exo make for their fans,they will pick 12 lucky fans randomly.The fans can take selca with the idol and of course,had a dinner with them for tonight .

All the fangirls were screaming excited and hoped that they will be one of the choosen lucky fan while you wanted to run away from the hall as soon as possible,but seems like the lucky never been her side.Chanyeol have given to choose the first girl and he saw you were trying to escape.

Chanyeol : I coose the girl that standing near the exit door.

Everybody was looking at you and a girl with an uniform leads you to Chanyeol's place.And you could hear some of the fangirls whispering ,"waa,she's so lucky" , " I wanna be her" , " She's pretty" and so on..

And you passed all the Exo members and just leave a slight smile for them.Once you standing beside Chanyeol,he give her a thumbs up.And you just ended up rolling her eyes.When all the members busy choosing their lucky girls, you came near to Chanyeol and whisper to him.

you : Why did you choose me? You knew that, I'm not one of your fans after all.

But you didnt conscious that there is a michrophone at his shirt collar.So,her word became visible to everybody in the hall.Everyone gasp. you were so afraid.Then the MC came toward Chanyeol and asked,

MC : Chanyeol-shii,do you want to exchanged partner since she reject to be yours?

Chanyeol just smiles and pull you into a hug that make the whole hall shocked.And Chanyeol answered

Chanyeol : She said that she is not my fan because she is my girlfriend.