Finale

Sharing Bias

"Omma,thanks very much ! Thanks for the 2NE1's concert ticket ! It means a lot !" you said to Mrs Han.

"Haha.You are welcome.Oh before I forgot,congratulation for being the best student of the month and congrats again for having a very good grades.Im very proud of ya" Mrs Han replied with a smile.

"Hehe.Thanks omma.I love you soo much ! Muah! " you said and planted a kiss on Mrs Han's cheek.

"Nae. I did as I promise right? you ah, Ive thought about the present that I will give you for the next exam.If you were able to get good grades again,Ive thinking of giving you a Boyfriend ticket concert as a reward.How its sound?" Mrs Han asked you about her plan.She'd really hope that you will agree with her this time.Mrs Han is getting a bit annoyed on how much you admire the 2NE1 girlgroup korea band.How you dreams of having 2NE1 as her sisters and sometimes as her mother too.And how much you didn't like boy group band because she was thinking that the boys had a plastic sugery planted on their faces for making them handsome in the most not natural way.

"Boyfriend?Omma...lets just go to the 2NE1's World Stage.Pretty please.. " you said as the reply.

"Honey,2NE1's World Stage next month will be held in the Japan.Its far.Lets just go to the Boyfriend's concert that will held here,in Seoul" Mrs Han try to convince you .

"No..I rather sleep in the couch in a month than going to the Boyfriend's concert" you said with a cute pouts.

"Is this how you thanked me for buying you that 2NE1's concert ticket?" Mrs Han asked with a surprising tone.

"No omma.Im very thankful for this tickect.But,why did you buied only one ticket? And it a VIP ticket.Must be very expensive" you said.

"Ah,Im sorry you ah.Looks like this time,you have to go for your own.The regular ticket was sold even before I came.So thats why Ive brought you the VIP ticket.As you say,its very expensive and I capable to buy only one.Mianhae,I cannot accompany you this time.How about you search for a friend to accompany you this time? Sound great right? " Mrs Han said.

"Hmm,I don't know.It maybe sounds great to you but it seems not to me"

~Next day,at your school~

you : Wah ~ I cant wait for the concert.Refer to the date at the ticket,I have a whole week before the concert start.Aish,its a long time~How am I gonna survive?

But suddenly, you misheard some of her classmates chatting.

Sooha : Aish.2NE1's concert will be taking its place this weekend.Urgh I thought it will be Exo's so I brought the ticket without even bother to searching for it..